What's new

1 time i did a combo in tony howsk pro skster number 4 on the level with the carnival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Banned
i did the combo and i didnt stop and i got somftthing like 89,000 and dis is not jus hi score is just 1 combo like grind nd kikflip.

i m bein serious i shit u not, i m very tlented at towny hokes proskater 4 u may tink im lyin but m not i just practise a lot becausee i need to get betta @ skatin becaues i want 2 bcum a profesionul skata like my nan

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I wasn't even here in the time frame that I was 'banned', nor do I know why I was. As far as I know, it's happened TWICE by passive and I had to be unbanned by Martin, still, for reasons I can't tell you why. Apperently there's some kind of issue with someone voicing an honest opinon here. Lighten up a bit.

And FFS, I honestly do believe a couple of admins here really have issues with power. I'd love to see how a few of you would act without that precious "ban button" by your side. Frankly, and I'm sure other users are aswell, I'm completely sick of the attitude a few admins (alright, I'll say it - vampireuk, passive). You guys really have a bit of learning to do, that's not how authority figures are supposed to act. It gives off a very bad impression of Emutalk as a whole - I'm suprised it has as many users as it still does. Go ahead - deem this post as out of control, ban me for it, whatever. It doesn't really affect me anymore.

Boy, I miss the old ET.

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
You mean the old ET where you were banned for constantly telling new people to go fuck theirselves and how fucking stupid they were? Funny how you miss the "old ET" but yet still tell people to fuck off. You are the kind of user that gives a bad impression, a person comes in and asks a honest question and they get told to fuck off by you. Get down off your high horse because foul mouthed little shits like you are part of the problem kid.

Oh and in the meantime you have proved you have no idea what you are talking about since I have banned very few people while you continue to scream and shout at people.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
vampireuk said:
You mean the old ET where you were banned for constantly telling new people to go fuck theirselves and how fucking stupid they were? Funny how you miss the "old ET" but yet still tell people to fuck off. You are the kind of user that gives a bad impression, a person comes in and asks a honest question and they get told to fuck off by you. Get down off your high horse because foul mouthed little shits like you are part of the problem kid.

Oh and in the meantime you have proved you have no idea what you are talking about since I have banned very few people while you continue to scream and shout at people.

No, the old ET where there weren't two "corrupt" admins running around like they own the place. And.. I don't see an honest question here, do you? What about all the others that "flamed" this guy (including yourself. I can pull up plenty of your posts flaming our mentally challenged members ;))?

Other threads, I give you that, I may have flamed my fair share, but I'm not the only one who has. You have to consider that, back when I did constantly flame people, my life was in quite a mess (as you may know I "left" for a while..). I haven't shouted at anybody who asks an HONEST question in say.. 2 or so years? I whole heartedly think you two want me banned because of KaRuPt's little splurge last night. Like I said, I don't really care what you do. If it makes your clicky-finger happy, go for it. I hope you can find some justification though.

Reply how you want to this post, too. I'm not going to reply to it, only to keep this going..

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
You prove once again you have no idea what you are talking about, I guess making up a little conspiracy makes you think in your own little world that it is just fine to flame anyone who you want to. You will be banned if you continue to do so.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
If you have nothing to say don't just post a smiley, you are on extremely thin ice kid so do not push your luck.

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
cooliscool's first reply to this thread was completely justified, he even gave a little advise by linking to www.dictonary.com.

Seriously, I’ve been using this board for about two years and the only posts I feel degrade the board (apart from the 1 post morons) are the ones where the admin start to threaten and flex their muscles just because they can (not often, but it does happen).

I’ve never had any problems with cooliscool’s posts.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Generally when you see the "muscle flexing" there are a whole bunch of deleted posts behind that which have pissed the moderator off and he has become sick of dealing with it, which is when the threats come in. All you see is the threat, not the posts leading to that.

Last edited:

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
vampireuk said:
And of course you now have no idea what you are talking about. This "muscle flexing" is moderators enforcing the rules and kids whining because they cannot do what they like. Take a tissue and go cry.

Your reply launched straight into an attack, there was no need. I’m not one of those ‘whining kids’ I was simply voicing an opinion which is what message boards are for.

Last edited:

Clements

Vamp and passive have actually banned relatively few people, so I would not saw they have an itchy ban finger by any means.

zman

Hello...Knock...Knock...Back on subject that know one cares about...

As I've seen on Tech T.V. when the previewed, reviewed and went through the new Tony Hawk's underground 2. The guy doing the review got his score of 684,000 something and said that was easy to do off of one trick combo's...Now I'm not that great at the game but still It's cool to see how it's done right...That was gotton by doing the infinite board slide combo's...As long as you do not fall of the board you can score big on those board slides...

Status
Not open for further replies.