What's new

Can´t make Emus work

horacio_fune

Hello, i have Dragon Ball Z Shinbutoden Iso and mp3 and i´ve tried every emulator i found out there, but i couldn´t make the game work in any of those.
Here i list the problems i have with each emulator:

Giri Giri: after the saturn logo shows (too slowly) there appears another sega logo (like the old genesis one) and that´s it, there the emu freezes.

A-saturn: after i put the commands that i´ve seen in some page, that are like g, c1, g, c2 or something, there appears the saturn logo and in the dos window, there keep appearing this 2 lines : VDP2 V-Blank IN, VDP2 V-Blank OUT. I waited a lot and nothing happened.

Satourne: I´ve several versions and always happens the same. after i configure all the plugins and i click RUN, in the satourne windows say can´t initialise emulation, followed for some other lines, and after a windows error appears.

SSE: i configured everything, when i try to run the program the "everything is ready press a button" line appear, when i press any button the screen closes up for a second and then it closes.

SSF: the screen gets black during the bandai logo.

Cassini: if i try to run a mounted image the bios appears with this message: "drive door open".
If i try to run a cuesheet the bios appears with this message "disc unsuitable for this system"

Does anyone have an idea of how to fix any of these problems?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english...