What's new

New Adaptoid?

Lestatz

I found something interesting while looking for an adaptoid.

http://www.egame-acc.com/PC/PC021.htm

Unfortunately, that doesn't really give any information there so I have no idea if it supports the rumble feature.

Also, since Adaptoid was discontinued a while ago, I don't think we will see those babies ever again. I mean has anyone bought one in the last couple of months?

OP
L

Lestatz

Neither nathell or znetstore have it listed any longer, and jandaman has had it sold out for a week or so now.

smcd

You can check on ebay periodically. They usually have at least 1 a month show up for around $25 USD, but be warned - they tend to sell quickly! (There was one just a couple weeks ago)

Martin

Administrator
matthew said:
www.ztnetstore.com << closed for good ?
Huh? It doesn't look closed to me :)

In fact they have the N64 Adaptoid in stock now I see. Whoever wants one should buy one from there, we probably won't have any in stock for a long time if ever again in fact.

matthew

Martin said:
Huh? It doesn't look closed to me :)

In fact they have the N64 Adaptoid in stock now I see. Whoever wants one should buy one from there, we probably won't have any in stock for a long time if ever again in fact.

sorry i thought it was part of zophars domain and at zophars domain it said that the shop wasn't available anymore thats why i was asking