What's new

How to load downloaded save games with vba

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
hey can u guys tell me how to load save games that are downloaded :paperbag: ?its in sps format.thanks. :term:

MrC13

spyro32 said:
hey can u guys tell me how to load save games that are downloaded :paperbag: ?its in sps format.thanks. :term:

now first, you should change the file format to .sgm in order to run it in the emulator, next, just put in the same location of the rom.
run the rom, and the save should be running to.

if it doesn't work, or if you don't understand something, tell me!!

out and off.....

MrC13

it didn't work? :huh:
what version of VBA are you using?
I have the old 1.7Beta and it works perfectelly fine for me...
It can also be because of the save tipe you're using.I'm using the Automatic save option,and it stills gives no problems...
strange... :alien2:

MrC13

have you tried seeing what save type you're using?
you could also try to get your hands on a newer version of VBA,1.6 it's kinda old,but as longs as it works!! :p
but tell me,the emulator gives you that error in both save formats?

blackdragon_21

no no no don't change the file type all you have to do is load the game then when the game is loaded simply go to file>>import>>gameshark snapshot. becuse sps is a sharkport file type. try this and let me know what happend @ [email protected]

wilber

Arghhh

So i have a .sps file sat here. I load the game in VBA then click File>>Import>>GameShark Snapshot. It loads the game, as if it was the first time of using and askes me to make a new game.

HELP

:)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
VBA's Import feature doesn't rely on the filenames matching each other, you know.

Last edited: