What's new

just got my hotmail account upgraded!!!

Burnpro

Supar ***
finally my 4 years old account got upgraded free to 250mb of storage, but not my first account (6 years old) and i needed it more on that one :(

is ur hotmail account already upgraded ? if so which one and how old its

GbaGuy

I just noticed mine being updated today as well. yay! :)

Is there any where were it says the age of the account?

I don't remember when I first registered, but the earliest email I have
on there is from June 2002...

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
my account from 4 years ago (2000) was actualyl upgraded several weeks ago... too bad i don't use that one anymore, it just collects spam. my main one is still 2 MB sadly.

Hehe. I have a Gmail account, 250mb seems too small to me
me too. woot =D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Who needs a hotmail account when you can get unlimited ones for a small amount of money per
month? :icecream: Might even get it for free. Soon, hehe.
My main account is still 2 mb, though :p

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I haven't really checked my hotmail, it's mainly spam and for people who I don't want to give my "real" email address to. Just ckecked, and apparently mine's upgraded to 250 as well. But alas, I have a gmail account as well, heh heh.
- Modem

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
With new hotmail accounts, you won't get spammed all the time. Unless you give out your email in public, that is. But it's still only 2 mb for new accounts.

OP
Burnpro

Burnpro

Supar ***
i have gmail also.. but my main account isnt upgraded yet and its the one that family send me fun stuff and pics and 2mb its really a pain..

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Pre-gmail I've had my hotmail account for *six years*(!) and it still hasn't been upgraded. They have however managed to almost completely cut out spam recently. I've had perhaps 3 junk messages in the past two weeks. Useful for web forums and such, but my actual gmail address will only ever be given out to a couple of people.

Davemc

Dave
I just logged into my regular (I think it's only 2 or 3 years old, as my others got spammed to buggery) account and got this nice message:

Dear MSN Hotmail Member,

Your MSN® Hotmail® account is approaching the 2 MB storage limit. You need to take immediate action to avoid losing messages!

So no, I haven't been upgraded.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
mines upgraded, but again, gmail user, which only one person knows the addess of, and i have a comcast box thats unlimited, so, don't really care. Speaking of gmail, i happen to have 6 invites laying around.

xamenus

I had a Gmail account but I deleted it. Honestly, why in the world would I need 1 gigabyte of storage? What are you going to do with all that space--OMG, upload and distribute ROMZ or something? :p

My account for my alias name at www.mail.com suits me fine. I have another one at Yahoo! for my real name. :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
My hotmail account upgraded to 250MB a long time ago, but then again I setup that account before microsoft had anything to do with hotmail.

I don't use it anymore though, Gmail is 10 times better than hotmail for so many reasons, even without the 1 gig of storage.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
Mine was upgraded a while ago (a month maybe?) and my fiance's was upgraded as well.

But like 2fast4u, I have a domain and (unlimited or close to) email from that. As well as email from my isp.