What's new

Help with GiriGiri (1.8 ghz/128MB RAM)

3SL

Hi, I love the Sega Saturn and I'm trying to play Shining Force III but it is so slow and choppy (playing it off of a ISO)! The sound is off (says something about no Direct Sound support), the cut scenes move at literally about 1 or 2 frames per second and the game itself is about that slow as well.

I have a 1.8 ghz Celeron with 128MB of RAM plenty of HDD space ...

So far I've tried GiriGiri, is it the emulator? Or is there just no way my computer will run the game efficiently?

I'd appreciate any help or suggestions, I'd gladly switch emulators if I knew which one would work best.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I DOn't have the game, so can't test it but could be the emu, it has great compatibility, but low spped and some other probs.
Try newer emus, like satourne or SSF, which are great to.

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Cassini is the best (emu/hack/program/name as you want) that exist for Sega Saturn.

Just try the 1.00 version. Shining Force 3 Saga works so well with Cassini

If you search a bit you can found in screens post, a few pics of Shining Force 3 Saga made by me ;)

Here

Last edited:
OP

3SL

Thanks

Gelon.com said:
Cassini is the best (emu/hack/program/name as you want) that exist for Sega Saturn.

Just try the 1.00 version. Shining Force 3 Saga works so well with Cassini

If you search a bit you can found in screens post, a few pics of Shining Force 3 Saga made by me ;)

Here

Thanks, I got it working! It is running at about 70%. Do you have any tips to make it faster?

Last edited: