What's new

which emulator?

ssj4v

ok, i finally got legend of oasis to run (yay!) with satourne v1.1p but no sound, so where could i find a good sound plugin for this emulator? or, if u have any other emulator in which u could direct me to would be great, for i am new to all this so called saturn... is it called? :p

::edit:: iv been looking threw all the screenshots topic (wow!) and noticed something, everyone uses girigiri and looks like it can run alot of games, but iv tried to run it and i cant, any help? like, which version out there is a good one to use?

Last edited:

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
1.1p Satourne have all plugins that exist ... there is no more plugins

Try Cassini 1.00 ... is the best emu soooo far

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Gelon.com said:
1.1p Satourne have all plugins that exist ... there is no more plugins

Try Cassini 1.00 ... is the best emu soooo far
Cassini is a hack and not a real emu, it's just the work of the original giri giri author hacked and released with a new name!
Stay tuned with Satourne there will be beta tests of the new version in near future!
And btw: there's one plugin more released, it's in my german package of satourne, get it here: http://home.pages.at/yoshi87/downloads/satourne2003ger.rar, but it's only a CD-Rom interface plugin... sorry for that!

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Cassini is an emulator because it emulates saturn games

An hack emu? Ye, i know after all ... and want or not its the best ... repeat ... soooo far

And it have very new improvements so its a great emulator, hack or like want to call it

And maybe giri giri and cassini are the same emu with other name, but for example cassini emulate better Shining force 3 saga than Giri Giri ... and its all for me ;)

Last edited:
OP
ssj4v

ssj4v

hey thanx master...

cassini 1.00 sounds too good, where could i find it gelon?

OP
ssj4v

ssj4v

great, thanx alot. ;)

alot of layering problems with legend of oasis but i can live with it. :p