What's new

Zelda - the Minish Cap ( Japanese! )

Clements

You probably haven't returned the first book yet if the guy doesn't let you in his house as normal size Link. It's in a different house to the East of where you are on top of a book shelf. You need to push it off as Minish Link and then collect it as normal size. Return the book to the library, and then the guy in the pic will let you in. You can then put out the fire and go up the chimney.

glo wyrm

hmmm, i am having problems. i am using vba to play and for some reason the sprite layer isn't showing up. all the layers are active, just can't see any of the characters. any ideas as to what could be the problem?

ok, never mind got it working.

Last edited:
OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
It'll be released on the 10th January 2005. The delay is caused by the implemention of new features. I've stumbled on that information somewhere, but i can't remember wwhere exactly, sorry.

Jammy

Spoilet Brat
10th January 2005!? Flippin heck. Here in England it is already out, it came out on the 12th November.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Jammy said:
10th January 2005!? Flippin heck. Here in England it is already out, it came out on the 12th November.
Yeah, but you don't have the special features the US version will have! Dunno what it is, but seems they are planing some great ones... hope so! :)

Clements

-One guy is in the mountains by climing the wall after you can split in two;
-One guy is under some bushes in front of the Castle (I *think* this one needs the lanturn);
-One guy is to the left of the lake in Lake Hylia;
-The ghosty guy is under the gravestone with buses around it in the swamp (you need all the other scrolls).

new_profile

Goron Cave ?

Hi all,
Do anyone know how to get to the goron cave ?
I've completed the "wall device" and I'm looking to get the mirror shield. But I'm stuck as I cannot get the cave from the tornado :(

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
To prove how much of a non-pirater I am, I just went out and paid £90 for a GBA SP (I had a normal GBA before) with a copy of Minish cap, I'm well chuffed now I have the real copy, and its so much nicer on the real thing too...

I have attached a picture of it, heh, we brits call it "Tribal edition" the Americans I think call it Tattoo, weird no?

Last edited:
OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
That GBA-SP Model is called the "Tribal edition" in Germany, either. I personally prefer the Golden Zelda edition :p

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I have two SPs. An NES style and a regular Platinum :). Patiently (impatiently rather) awaiting Minish Cap over here in the US. :p

Scott: Yeah, it's called Tribal over here aswell, though people call it tattoo. :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Bah! You should for once import from europe you lazy americans ;) :p
Yer, I have this on the real thing, too. Pretty sweet game.

straight

I love this game. I love the new gadgets. Who needs Half-Life's gravity gun when you've got the Gust Jar?

It's really kinda bizarre how it's simultaneously a lot like Link to the Past and also in a lot of ways feels like the later games like Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time.

Can you think of any other examples of a game that went from 2D --> 3D --> 2D and scooped so much good stuff from previous games and turned out so well? GTA Advance? Did Metroid: Zero incorporate any good stuff from the Gamecube versions?