What's new

help with diddy kong racing

kainino

PJ64 comes with cheats. Do they not work? I have never been able to get Gameshark codes to work, but I never have trouble with the built in ones.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You surely have the wrong version of the game! That means there's an (V1.1) or something else in your romname and the cheats are only for the 1.0 version of each rom.

OP
J

J450n64

MasterPhW said:
You surely have the wrong version of the game! That means there's an (V1.1) or something else in your romname and the cheats are only for the 1.0 version of each rom.
Maybe it was Project64 people's fault. It is v. 1.1 and i tried to check and edit the codes, but they never seem to work.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
solidusnake said:
that happened to me and my wcw/nwo revenge codes as well
(ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!)

Well what annoys me is.......

There is no talk of Region here, also when i made the cheat file i gave every opportunity for PJ users to check and tell me if they found any problems as i made cheats for games either in beta stage or final.

Its a shame no one spoke up then as I am now inactive on projects as i have no time due to work commitments.

anyway if you look >> Here << on the General Cheats board you will find a way to make your own cheats with PJ64 1.5 for any games you say do not work.

good luck :)

Last edited:

solidusnake

There is no talk of Region here
you dont understand my cheat are bein typed in but whenever i click ad cheats they just dissapear
(ps i hav the rom filename....... its WCW-nWo Revenge (U) (!).rom)
(pps the cheat i want to add is the Wrath code)

StuMan

Diddy Kong racing has an in built cheat code system in its options menu. There is no need to use gameshark as the in game codes work fine