Not open for further replies.
OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Nekokabu said:
Hey! MasterPhW.

I edited your Ini File.
Edited Some Japanese Name, and Added Some Games etc...

Enjoy!
Okay, probably nobody can read (mean the phrase: "please DO NOT contribute a new INI yourself, give me the changes...") but thanks for your work, will add these games into the next release. Probably some more games will boot, we will see! :)

JinXD

Nice release! So how exactly did you come up with those *.map files?

I've got another load of games to test that aren't in the latest ini, I'll let you know the results....

Nekokabu

MasterPhW said:
Okay, probably nobody can read (mean the phrase: "please DO NOT contribute a new INI yourself, give me the changes...") but thanks for your work, will add these games into the next release. Probably some more games will boot, we will see! :)
Sorry, not reading it.
Please using it into next release!

I make some Map Files! ^^

**Add Map Files:
Doubutsu no Mori e Plus (JPN)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (JPN)
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (USA)
Zelda no Densetsu - Kaze no Takuto (JPN)
Zelda no Densetsu - 4 tsu no Tsurugi Plus (JPN)
Zelda Collection (JPN)

New Supported Some Games!!

And I creating Little tool...
it is Helping for Make Map Files.

Edit:
Update Map File Maker

Last edited:

JinXD

Nekokabu said:
Sorry, not reading it.
Please using it into next release!

I make some Map Files! ^^

**Add Map Files:
Doubutsu no Mori e Plus (JPN)
Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (JPN)
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (USA)
Zelda no Densetsu - Kaze no Takuto (JPN)
Zelda no Densetsu - 4 tsu no Tsurugi Plus (JPN)
Zelda Collection (JPN)

New Supported Some Games!!

And I creating Little tool...
it is Helping for Make Map Files.
How exacltly do you come up with these map files? The tool you have given and the limited instructions in the readme suggest you need to drag and drop a *.dol file onto your application and some result would be given?

However every dol file I have tried comes back with 0 every time! Am I doing something wrong? I presume you are using dol files which you extracted from game images using Gc-tool?

Nekokabu

JinXD said:
How exacltly do you come up with these map files? The tool you have given and the limited instructions in the readme suggest you need to drag and drop a *.dol file onto your application and some result would be given?

However every dol file I have tried comes back with 0 every time! Am I doing something wrong? I presume you are using dol files which you extracted from game images using Gc-tool?

Update Map File Maker (fixed some bugs).
Plase read the readme.txt.

Dol file is extract from GCM file.

EDIT:
update readme.txt

Last edited:

JinXD

Ok, I'm just getting not found now. I take it only a few games will show anything? Also did you use Gc-tool to extract the dols from the gcms?

Erasculio

Well, I don't get it very well either...

Hello,

I have to say, I did not understand exactly what's going on as well (although I do believe I'm a little better than the "Sayyyyyy" guy).

If I got it right, the new Ini released (good work, anyway!) has updated the information we get on the Compatibility description when we run the Dolphin Teaser.

What I don't understand, though, is the following: has the new Ini actually changed the compatibility, so something that couldn't be played (or that had major glitches) is now playable (or at least has only minor glitches)?

If so, is there a topic with the updated Compatibility (I noticed the other thread about this in this same Forum is kind of old)? For example, the last time I checked it said Ikaruga could only be booted, but it would crash after a few seconds - and now, its compatibility is described as "Work & Playable! Needs long time to boot and runs with slowdowns and small glitches!". Does this mean the compatibility actually changed, or is this a different way to describe the same thing? (In other words, it runs until the third wave of enemies, and then it stops).

Thanks,
Erasculio

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
hey nekokabu how do u use the mapfile maker? :huh: i just dont understand.and jinxd i think u have to use gc tool to extract the dol file from the gcm :saint: .

Status
Not open for further replies.