What's new

A very BIG problem!

DJ_Eedrikk

Please help me!

I'm using Visual Boy Advance and everytime I play one of my keys locks up. Don't know if anyone understands therefore I'm giving you an example.

Example:
I'm playing Kirby Nightmare In Dream Land. And I start running and sucking people in my mouth and just having a blast. But suddenly all keys stops working while Kirby is doing the last key action I press eg running to the right. This doesn't stop for about 5 seconds then all keys works again. Then it takes about 20 seconds then it does it again. And again... and again. You get my drift.

I've been to every forum I could find reading differnet posts but I haven't found this problem anywhere so I'm writing to all the people on this site.

Pleeeeeaaase help me. It's so annoying that I hardly can get any sleep.

And I'm nes to this siteso hello everybody.

Det är svårt att fungera som människa när världen runt omkring har varit fel i 2000 år.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Just a thought, but some things like that might happen if the game is not running full speed?
Does this happen with any other games?

Hej och välkommen! :D :icecream:
EmuTalk is your friend! :evil:

OP
D

DJ_Eedrikk

Doomulation said:
Just a thought, but some things like that might happen if the game is not running full speed?
Does this happen with any other games?

Hej och välkommen! :D :icecream:
EmuTalk is your friend! :evil:

It was just an example. It does this with every game I've tried and I've tried a lot of them.

Det är illa.