What's new

Burning Rangers Graphical glitches

FoxStarwind

Hello,

I noticed in the screenshots section that somebody posted how Burning Rangers is playable in Cassini, and the only graphics problems are that the fire effect doesn't show and some textures do not show as well..

However, I have tried Burning Rangers on Cassini, and although it is playable, the rooms are far from clear compared to the screenshots that have been posted. For me, the rooms are always glitching, always changing colors and shapes, i can barely tell where I am going. The character sprites look all right, but the rooms are basically "unplayable." I have been able to do things like "jump from ledge to ledge" in the adventure mode with the girl, but the rooms were far too graphically glitchy for me to even desire to play any longer on my computer.

Anybody have any idea as to why this is? I have tried the game and the emulator on both a computer with a geforce video card and one with a radeon and have had the same results.

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Game is emulation for all graphic cards, if you use the Satuourne (my screens are from satourne, no cassini) you can view more effects than cassini but game crash when you shot, so is unplayable

If you use Cassini you view less effects and textures are totally messend up but game is totally playable. I finish the first level with this emu.

So game is emulated, but textures are messed up with both emus, dont mind if you use nvidia or ati