What's new

Giri Giri Help

J-Train

I'm trying to run Dragon Force on GIRI GIRI, and I keep getting disc unsuitable when I run the cue file.

I have tried everything I have seen on this board for getting past this. I've ripped from the cd I burned the iso onto with CDRWIN, I've used Alchol 120 to run a virutal drive and rip a cue and bin file with those two. I've changed the region , I've gone in and checked the date. I've downloaded the how to run giri giri iso files and run those step by step, and nothing is working.

I have used Giritools, glaunch and gloader and I still can't figure out how to get the dang thing running. I didn't want to post this topic because ive already seen all the topics people already posted, and i figured you would all be sick of it, but I tried everything that the topics said to try and I still can't get it working.

Any help would be much appreciated

Tweedledee

Have you tried running the game from the CD? To do this, open giri giri and in the general tab select the CD drive the CD is inserted to. Select the region manually as Auto-choose causes trouble. Unselect "Auto choose CUE/BIN region", "Auto choose CD-ROM region" and "Force region". Then click on the "Run CD" button to start. Graphics and sound and a couple of other bugs may cause more trouble than by ripping the CD, but it is easier and less time consuming.
I do this for Nights Into Dreams. Hope it works for you. Good luck!

Tweedledee

A correction: Running from the CD is just as good if not better than running from a CUE/BIN file. At least on my computer (P4 3 GHz, 512 mb DDR400, ATI Raedon 9800 Pro, etc.).