What's new

Wizard's Telescope - Zelda Majora's Mask

pyroman

In Zelda: Majora's Mask everything seems to work perfectly, however when I look into the telescope I can't see anything other than the life indicators and stuff at the bottom and the indications of what buttons to push to use the telescope. I've tried moving it around, zoming it in, etc. and it still stays black.

Am I being really dense in my gameplay, or is this a technical problem which can be fixed?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Stop calling Nemu "stupid emulator", learn some manners, learn how to write in English and finally learn how to use the search function of the forums.

zhorax

mmmm, PJ64 still doesnt work..

and u might start learning not to spam but instead give some good advise!

zhorax

btw pyroman, i fixed the problem.

I modified jabo's plugin a little bit..and it works for the telescope. It cant go to full screen though so just use the plugin to finish the telescope part.

To install the plugin just copy it directly into the plugin folder, not the main. (doh)

I guess you know how to use it.

Last edited:

minkster

Uhhhh....I don't think you're alowed to modify this plugin. I didn't even think the source was released for it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

zhorax

modify

do you think i don't know im not allowed to modify the plugin?
I didnt say it was my own plugin as well, its still jabo's. But it was the only
way to solve all mine, and others's problems.

I respect ur honesty though.

Last edited:

loopsider

zhorax said:

I modified jabo's plugin a little bit..and it works for the telescope. It cant go to full screen though so just use the plugin to finish the telescope part.

To install the plugin just copy it directly into the plugin folder, not the main. (doh)

that is awesome, really awesome.

zhorax

thnx, but i would be glad to see a reply from someone who used the plugin and actually got the telescope part working just like me.

BountyJedi

well personally i would want to use glide64+hacky's wrapper or direct64 for playing zelda and almost all games but that's me.
plus those two (atlest dx64) needs a high-end graphics card which i have then (atleast i think radeon 9800 pro is high-end)

zhorax

good choice, though i think that jabo's plugin is very good. But really, to me it's all about gameplay, graphics don't mean a big deal to me :), as long as I can play without ne problems (like the one i had before).

squall_s

squall_seawave
well also if you have problems in the observatory you are going to have problems with the lens of truth for this case i followed suit and i switch beetwen jabo and the default plugin that was you should do

zhorax

booga

squall_s said:
well also if you have problems in the observatory you are going to have problems with the lens of truth for this case i followed suit and i switch beetwen jabo and the default plugin that was you should do

Indeed, but it isnt that hard to figure things out now is it? The only problem u will have with the lens of truth is finding the stray fairy up the sealing of the temple...thats all :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
zhorax said:

Uh. No source released, and modification date 2002?

Quit BSing.

edit: also, Jabo prefers to have his plugins distributed through PJ64 only, so remove that attachment.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Since Jabo released the source of the plugin (it's v1.40) and zhorax do not claim that it's his plugin or something I don't think that it's necessary to remove the attachment. Of course it would be a good thing if he uploads the sourcecode too ;)

zhorax

But i still got this problem. I can use jabos with nemu but not with pj64...
kinda weird...

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
I have a suggestion:

Why don't you just use Rice's video plugin or glN64. I would also recommend you to get a video card that has pixel shader 1.1 or later, such as a Radeon 8500 or later.