What's new

Confirm working Dragon Force on Girigiri?

Zelgadis411

I have tried a few games on giri giri and gotten them to work, however I am still getting black screens during Dragon Force.

Even though I see people talk about it, and the screenshot on the sticky thread, has anyone gotten it to work out?

If so, any ideas on what can be done about getting the emulator to stop crashing? By crashing I mean the emulator music stops, and locks up with a black screen.

Thanks zman for the ISO guide, it was very helpful.

zman

The Grim reality is there is not much you can do about this as the emulator is an incomplete emulator.

As long as the image of *.bin/*.cue is setup properly and the current Aspi drivers are installed the only other option is tweaking the Games.dat file.

If there is an options screen in the game and you are allowed to turn the music off. Do so, as I believe this will stop the crash.

OP
Z

Zelgadis411

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the options screen simply allows you to change between mono and stereo for sound. I will look into the games.dat idea.

If I do get something to work I will post again here with what I tried and what worked. It would be the least I could do to help someone else out.

Thanks again for your time zman.