What's new

A save state x Sin and Punishment ?

alessmz

Banned
i have downloaded THREE times Sin and Punishment on emuchina, but it ALWAYS lock on the first stage, second act, just where the star ship should take off killing the blue soldiers on the road ( for lock i mean you stay in front of the ship, nothing happen and the time run out)

i have tried almost every setting with the same annoying result, so i ask you a save state( the one you activate by pressing F7) just after the ship take off, is the only chance i have 2 play this game!

By the way, with my radeon 8500 i get ugly graphical errors with Mario Tennis, especially in the replays, geforce owners have this problem too?

thanks!

Smiff

Emutalk Member
theres no point providing state after the game has gone wrong. anyway i think i know what you mean and i think its fixable, one sec.

OP
A

alessmz

Banned
thanks x the reply, but i still need a solution x this game, either with setting x pj64 or a save state at a later part of the level,

as ever, if anyone can help me..

bye and thanks again

Smiff

Emutalk Member
well x we aren't x your paid up tech support x service, id need x a bit longer to find the x optimal setting but x for now you can use x Protect Memory which at least x works. x.

OP
A

alessmz

Banned
well, i have not fully understand you last reply, now i do.
thanks very much x what you'll be able to do
bye

Triz

That sin and punishment bug...

It has to do with the SMCM if you put it on protect memory before you get there it won't fuck up like that Smiff you might want to add this to one of your fixes

Allnatural

I found something unusual about this game. Yeah Protect Memory works, but so does restoring a save state before the "lock-up" point. I checked three times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I left the SMCM on Check Mem and Cache, played through the first board, and made a state at the start of the second. When I reached the point with the ship, it locked up (the ship never left). I restored my state, played, and now the ship took off. Hmm...what's goin' on here?

OP
A

alessmz

Banned
thanks really 2 everyone, now it works x me,too!!!!!!!!!!

just 2 complete my first message, anyone can get a graphically perfect Mario Tennis with radeon or geforce card ( especially in the replays, where most of the transparencies are messed up with my radeon 8500) ?

bye

Martin

Administrator
x == for?

Am I the only one who have never heard of that before? I doesn't make sense to me... :emutalk1:

OP
A

alessmz

Banned
well, the fact everyone has understood me should prove this make sense......

but this is an emulation thread or a school thread?

just joking......

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Martin said:
x == for?
Am I the only one who have never heard of that before?

Nope, I also have never heard of that, and it really dosn't make all that much sence to me either. Anyways, why would you want to shorten a 3 letter word?

Ice Blitz

Good question. Sure...I could understand why would want to shorten some long 8 letter word like emulator with an x, but why "for?"