What's new

can't read dc_bios.bin

pheonix

I look in the f.a.q. section and can't find an answer to it. The message appears when i try to load a game. What's the solution to this?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
pheonix said:
I look in the f.a.q. section and can't find an answer to it. The message appears when i try to load a game.
Apparently you need a pair of glasses. :huh:
pheonix said:
What's the solution to this?
Buy a pair of glasses and look in the FAQ again. :cool:

OP
P

pheonix

Ok seriously i don't see it there. The only thing that comes close to it is Q: I can't make Chankast run games under Windows 2K, why?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Right under the requirements it says:
"Note that you must also have the two necessary Dreamcast bios files called "dc_bios.bin" and "dc_flash.bin" in order to run this emulator."
Apparently you either don't have them or they are not named correctly.

Last edited:

joker_4_ky

PsyMan said:
Right under the requirements it says:
"Note that you must also have the two necessary Dreamcast bios files called "dc_bios.bin" and "dc_flash.bin" in order to run this emulator."
Apparently you either don't have them or they are not named correctly.
where can i get these files??

diablo2121

teh diAbLo
Well, you can't rip games straight from a DC game using an optical drive.

Next time, think before you spend money. You wasted 200 bucks... That's a helluva lot of pennies...

Last edited:

KoHaN69

Game-a-holic
joker_4_ky said:
coz i thought well i can get DC games for 6cents +$10 postage each...why not jus buy them for the purpose of emulation

Not to be too ignorant but.. you're an idiot and you need to educate yourself or die. Meanwhile, for your idiocy you shall be banned from this forum, as a lesson of morality.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
KoHaN69 said:
Not to be too ignorant but.. you're an idiot and you need to educate yourself or die. Meanwhile, for your idiocy you shall be banned from this forum, as a lesson of morality.
Hey, please, be more polite!
He is a n00b, but who cares? Why should be a n00b be banned? And probably he has the money to buy these games. Now he only has to buy the DC and he can emulate them on a real console. Hey and in Fuulscreen, fullspeed and without any gfx glitches!

KoHaN69

Game-a-holic
MasterPhW said:
on a real console. Hey and in Fuulscreen, fullspeed and without any gfx glitches!

yes, but not on 1280x1024!!!
I'm not trying to be :devil: but people should read before they try something, ahm.. stupid :p

WhiteX

Let me get this straight.
Our little pheonix dude bought 20 games without a DC because they were a bargain?!
If that is the case please can someone sell me some Neo Geo carts, they were so lovely!