What's new

wwf no mercy

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Here try this. Backup your old .cht file and unzip this one into your emulator directory.

Edit: Zip removed by Gent

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

brethart

mongo51983 said:
Here try this. Backup your old .cht file and unzip this one into your emulator directory.
Most of your cheats didn't work :down:
Maybe it's the rom i'm using.

Spirito

Please Help me.. PLEASE

I downloaded my first rom/Project64 1.6 last night and am I trying to use this file 3ug3n3_s_No_Mercy_Save_V2

In the file is the following read me:
3ug3n3's No Mercy 64 Save (Version 2.0)

This save is for Project64. I've included
the latest Rice Plugin along with all the other extra
files needed for it to work with the latest Project64 1.6

1. I was going to write specific instructions but decided
to name the folders with the instructions themselves.
Aside from that, when you start PJ64, go to "Options",
then click "Settings", then in the drop down Video Plugin
menu, make sure you have select "Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10"

2. Load the rom. There are over 1000 pictures in the No Mercy
hi_res folder. So if it takes a while to start, just give it
time.

3. Once you load the rom, check off these codes off if you want the save to work

Always animate
Andre Chokeslam
Angle Germans
Angle's real ankle lock
Arms connect
Big Show Entrance Taunt for Andre
Booker T as Bull
Carlito Alone
D-von Old
Eddy Alone
Eddy's Brainbuster
Edge Alone
Enable Code
Eugene Supers (when you have your SPECIAL on, press L+R to do the Rock Bottom, press Z to do the Stone Cold Stunner)
Eugene's Jacket
HBK Flip Up
Honkey Tonk Man Alone
Jeff Alone
Jerry Lynn Swanton
LOD Hawk
Matt Alone
Monty Alone
New Survivor Series
Randy as Mankind
Randy as Mankind 2
Remove Chars
Rhyno as Bossman
Rhyno as Bossman 2
Ric Flair's Robe
Rock Spring up
Rock's Sharpshooter
Rock's Tatoo
RVD Chant
RVD Jumping Taunt
RVD Splash
Sabu Attire
Sid Alone
Tajiri Tights
Taker Coat
Taker with Paul
Triple H Alone
Vampiro Alone
Vampiro Moonsault
Xtian Alone
Xtian Entrance Attire

The following are the files that were in the file:
put these in your main emu folder DID THIS
put these in your main emu folder <- do these items simply go in the main folder Project64 or somewhere else because I have them in that main folder or do I need to create a emu folder?
put these in your plugin folder DID THIS
put these in your save folder DID THIS
put this folder in your plugin hi res folder <- what HI RES FOLDER? I didn't see one that came with Project64 1.6 called Plugin hi res
Pluginhires_textureWWF No Mercy <put this folder in your plugin hi res folder> created this folder like I was told to and also placed a copy of this folder in Plugin>

Now when I downloaded No Mercy I had these files in my rar
WWF No Mercy (E) (V1.0) [!]
WWF No Mercy (E) (V1.0) [b1]
WWF No Mercy (E) (V1.1) [!]
WWF No Mercy (U) [!]
WWF No Mercy (U) [t1]

Only WWF No Mercy (U) [!] allows me to bring up the cheat menu with the cheats mentioned in the faq...

What am I doing wrong?

When I click Project64 1.6 foler and this is what I see

Docs
Emu (made this folder) and what was in this folder <put these in your main emu folder> here
Lang
Plugin <put these in your plugin folder> did this
Pluginhires_textureWWF No Mercy <put this folder in your plugin hi res folder> created this folder like I was told to and also placed a copy of this folder in Plugin>
Roms
Save <put these in your save folder> did this
BMGlib.dll
MSVCP71.DLL
msvcr71.dll
pif2
PJgameFAQ
Project64
Project64
Project64.cache
Project64.cht
Project64.exe.manifest
Project64.exe.manifest
Project64.exe.manifest

The game plays fine but look at the way the characters look in this picture... what have I done wrong. I'm a huge fan of this game and would love any help at all to get this to work. I'm not a dumb guy but this is all new to me and some of it is over my head so please give me some really easy step by step insturctions.

Thank you all
Chris Spirito
[email protected]

snesmaster40

brethart: It's most likely the rom your using, most of the cheats that everyone uses are the (U) ones.

Spirito: Don't post this here, it's not related

snesmaster40

*hits himself with a chair*

Damn, musta missed that info. Hmm... well the link is dead, so I can't see the cheats.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Ok im not happy with this mongo51983 one bit! You have made a complete mess of that file.

1: Learn how to write things into the cheat file. (Thats what the cheats site is there for)

2: Check what codes are and are not supported. (You are using unsupported codes in there which is stupid) Read the Cheats FAQ.

3: Never Ever Ever just place entries into the file that already has one. All you are doing is causing a problem for the cheats recognition! Check to see if one exists and then Edit it if you must.

4:

[4E4B0640-1B49BCFB-C:45]
Name=WWF No Mercy
Cheat0="gfh",34343444 4444

What on earth are you thinking? You realise that isn't a GS/AR N64 Code format right? not to mention you now have 3 different entries of the same game with all different cheats on the same number. All these are all look at as the same cheat entry which now violates the cheat amount limit for a game entry ......

//WWF No Mercy
Name=WWF No Mercy
Cheat0="Infinite\Money\Championship Mode",8109940A FFFF

Name=WWF No Mercy
Cheat0="gfh",34343444 4444

Name=WWF No Mercy
Cheat0="Full Intro's V1",D00A9C5F 0001,81005592 3F80,D00A9C5F 0005,D1294F3C C450,81005592 3F81,D00A9C5F 0005,D1005592 3F81,800A9C5F 0002,D00A9C5F 0003,D1005592 3F81,800A9C5F 0006,D0294F3C 00C3,D00A9C5F 0006,D1005592 3F81,81294F3C 44C0,D0294F3C 0043,D1005592 3F81,81107B22 0009,D1107B22 0009,81005592 3F80,D1107B22 0009,81294F3C 43B9,D1107B22 000A,81294F3C 4398,D1107B22 000B,81294F3C 438A

HTH did you ever expect for anything to work ?

I'm deleting your zip.

Last edited:

snesmaster40

Oh bret I tried that code it worked, it turn the belt gold. I hope you made a backup of your cheat file. I can send you mine, but it's modified using the 1.5 file

OP
B

brethart

snesmaster40 said:
Oh bret I tried that code it worked, it turn the belt gold. I hope you made a backup of your cheat file. I can send you mine, but it's modified using the 1.5 file
Sure, that would be great. But I don't understand why the code doesn't work when I add it in. I added a new cheat with that code and then clicked the check box beside the cheat to activate it.

OP
B

brethart

:( Nope, still doesn't work. I even tried the big show hack and that doesn't work either. The file says does say it's a (U) rom, so it should be working.
Maybe I should get another rom and see if it fixes anything.

OP
B

brethart

OK so the test result says:

You have 2 of 2477 known Nintendo 64 (0.999.9a BETA) ROMS

The big show cheat is the one on your cheat file under roster. It says it replaces Richards with the Big Show.

snesmaster40

Oh yeah that cheat, I kinda forgot about that.

Anyway, what are the filenames of the roms?

'Cos I'm using WWF No Mercy (U)

Hm... and you're using PJ64 1.6?

Have you tried reinstalling PJ64?

Edit: Oh yeah, I just remember that code changes Richards moveset to Big Shows moveset, not graphically.

OP
B

brethart

snesmaster40 said:
Oh yeah that cheat, I kinda forgot about that.

Anyway, what are the filenames of the roms?

'Cos I'm using WWF No Mercy (U)

Hm... and you're using PJ64 1.6?

Have you tried reinstalling PJ64?

Edit: Oh yeah, I just remember that code changes Richards moveset to Big Shows moveset, not graphically.
Filename: WWF NO MERCY (U) [!]
Using: PJ64 1.6

Just reinstalled it, but that belt hack doesn't work. Do you see the smokin skull belt replacing the world belt? I know it does it for Austin, but I was hoping the cheat would do it for any wrestler that has the world belt.

edit: :blush: uh ok I just realized that it does work. I thought the belt would show up at the belt screen like it does when Austin has the championship belt, but I guess they just have it in the actual gameplay. It was hard to notice if the belt actually changed in the gameplay, but I finally got a good look at it and realized that it was the skull belt. Sorry to make you go through all that trouble.

By the way, do you know how to change the moves, attributes, rivals, and all the other stuff you can't edit for the default wrestlers?

Last edited:
OP
B

brethart

snesmaster40 said:
Why yes I do, go here:
http://jamstubbs.cjb.net/

There's tons of guides to learn how to hack NM, oh and I'm glad it seems the problems have finally been sorted out.

Oh and yeah I also had trouble noticing the change of the belts
There's a really good guide about changing moves and stuff on that site, but it's for Nemu64. So I might have to use nemu64 to get the code and then put it on PJ64.

They're making a cool updated no mercy on this website:
http://summerslam2005.atspace.com/
I'll have to see if I can get a tutorial to do all that stuff. It looks really good.