What's new

Beta Tester Magazine: Issue 13 (The New Look Edition)

CKemu

Many of you are proberbly familiar with 'Beta Tester Magazine', normally just spoof magazine covers, so-far there have been 12, but for the 13th issue, I have decided to change the look of the magazine, and to celebrate some fantastic achivements made by asadr of PCSX2, do some extra pages! :evil: :evil:

This issue features, a complete interview with the man, an article on PCSX2, and a 'contents' page of what I would love to see in a 'real' version of this magazine!

I wish I had Quark to do this with, but it was done totally in Adobe Photoshop 7, and done in a matter of 2 days, I was intending for more pages, but yeesh, this took long enough!!

Enjoy!

PS: Please note that these images are rathere large "1800x1100" (1830x1100 for the cover) with very little compression to ensure you can read the text!

Cover / Spine / Back Advert [ 976.1 KB ]

Contents / Publishing Team / Advert [ 989.2 KB ]

Asadr Interview 01 / 02 [ 1.2 MB ]

Asadr Interview 02 / 02 [ 1.3 MB ]

PCSX2 - Whats Going On? [ 1.2 MB ]

Martin

Administrator
This is great stuff CKEmu! :D

"Special Correspondent
Martin64"

:p

Gotta love that the mag is sponsored by Emulation64 and Emuhelp. :happy:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Heh CK, if you play your cards right, you might be able to trick people into thinking this is an actual magazine. Maybe you can get some passes into the next E3.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Hey great new logo, but after 1 year (12 mags :p) you redesigned already the mag? That's great. But that's because off you are sponsored by Emutalk & Emuhelp, so you will get a lot of bucks, or not?
BTW: where's my free Bios? It was stolen!!! Oh my god! I need a abo! What's the address to get one?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Umm... now wouldn't it be better if the images actually matched the contents instead of way off? And I really think that big size is rip-off, specifically for 56k users :plain:

Though the magazine isn't a bad idea... gotta love it ;)