What's new

Why is my pc just shutting down??

AVFC2004

I have played on the 1964 emulator twice and it has shutdown the pc. Therefore I am asking if anyone else has had these problems. By the way the games are working great with my setup thats when its doesn't shut down.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Strange... may be a hardware problem, what are your specs/cpu temps? And do you have the problem with any other 3D intense applications/games?

OP
A

AVFC2004

Stezo2k said:
Strange... may be a hardware problem, what are your specs/cpu temps? And do you have the problem with any other 3D intense applications/games?

The temperature is fine. I am yet to try something else which is intensive.

Stezo2k

S-2K
AVFC2004 said:
The temperature is fine. I am yet to try something else which is intensive.

Well, temps could be helpful please?

I'd highly recommend trying something else graphics intense, if the restarting still happens, its more than likely a hardware problem (sometimes RAM/Graphics card related)

OP
A

AVFC2004

Stezo2k said:
Well, temps could be helpful please?

I'd highly recommend trying something else graphics intense, if the restarting still happens, its more than likely a hardware problem (sometimes RAM/Graphics card related)

It doesn't restart it just shuts down. The temperature is at 45C. Therefore the only hardware that I think is creating problem is the power supply or the graphics card. Hopefully nothing so serious that I need either one of the two replaced.

UPDATE: I THINK ITS A VIRUS THAT IS CREATING ALL OF THIS CHAOS. I HAD A WIERD STRIPEY BLUE SCREEN APPEAR. NOW I AM GOING TO USE MY ANTI VIRUS!

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
AVFC2004 said:
UPDATE: I THINK ITS A VIRUS THAT IS CREATING ALL OF THIS CHAOS. I HAD A WIERD STRIPEY BLUE SCREEN APPEAR. NOW I AM GOING TO USE MY ANTI VIRUS!

Yea the blue screen always means something bad :satisfied

riles9262

My dissident is here...
If that doesn't work, turn all overclocks back to stock (if you have any), try other intensive programs (such as pc games) and definitely check your power supply.