What's new

Where to find Roms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d03boy

Banned
Where can I find PS and 64 roms? I have the emulators, but I havnt found a single site with roms on it yet.

Thanks

Remote

I would not say that a legal way exists, it does not mather how you twist and turn it, if you did not pay for it, it is not yours. If you are going to ask for roms you should atleast do it properly, even if it is prohibited, when you are refering to roms(vboy/gbx/gba/nes/snes/n64/), you are refering to consoles which uses cartridges as their media format and when refering to isos(psx/dc/psx2/xbox/gc) you are refering to consoles which stores their information on discs.

hellknight

Banned
hey witten you can't ban only course you hate him eh?he must do something that doesn't follow the rules and he didn't k?

Witten

Emulator Developer
Hellknight...

You're an idiot too when you think we would allow rom link posts and even tips to find roms!

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
DO NOT ASK FOR ROMS !

d03boy, It's as simple as that.
Hellknight: what ever way you look at it, to give anylink from here to any ROM'S, are against the Rules.

Remote

Hmm, there is no reason for why links to public domain roms, i.e demos, should be a violation of the board rules. Links or hints to sites where you could find commercial roms on the other hand should be a violation.

Witten

Emulator Developer
*sigh* :cry:

Remote, you seem to be a smart guy. You know that they don't want demos to play with!

Remote

Yes, I am usually not this picky, but if more people started to use demos for configuration, testing, error locating, fiddling perhaps a question or two would become obsolete.

S

speedbutt

Before i get banned

I just want to say (url snipped, spam, rom link)

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
New proposition :

Immediately BAN anyone that request a ROM , Links to a ROM site or posts anything conserning illegal roms.

Cause quite frankly no-one actually reads the forum rules anymore and that makes us :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Martin

Administrator
What's up with the hostility people? :hrm:

We have hardly any rules, but some people tend to break all rules that apply. Go visit some board that allows rom requests if you're into that kind of stuff. :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.