What's new

Help!!!

RanmaSaotome

Hello everybody!!this is the first time I wrote in this forum..
Excuse me for my bad English but I'm Italian..
In the past mounths I tried to run dolphin on my pc but unsuccesfully
sure because it was an amd thunderbird 900 with 128mb ram etc etc..
Today I'm trying to run BustAMove with my new pc (amd xp.m 2500@2410 abit nf7-s rev 2.0 1 gb ddr 400 A-Data vitesta 2hd raid 0 sata maxtor sapphire radeon 9550) and is the same thing! cpu goes 100 and fps 0.01 or
0.00!!!
Someone can help me? :bye3:

it helps to know what version of DirectX you're using ... have you the latest Video card drivers? what version of Windows are you using?

OP
RanmaSaotome

RanmaSaotome

SoberAnalyst said:
it helps to know what version of DirectX you're using ... have you the latest Video card drivers? what version of Windows are you using?

I'm using dx 9.0b
I don't know if my video card drivers are the latest but they're at least 2 weeks old.. :smurf:

jareg

Just A Guy
Dont think it matters that you have 9b or c (Played exactly the same when i had 9b)

Have you tried other games and if no then you Bust A Move image maybe bad dump or corrupted ;)

PS: You can try some GC demos

-Shadow-

Banned
That's the lag on emutalk ! The loading of the thread needs longer than the thread submission... so most users ( like i did ) hit the submit button multiple times and the post get's submitted over and over :eek:

jareg

Just A Guy
Uups :whistling
It happens sometimes when my connection is well you know or emutalk is slow :p

/me deletes the other posts

Dont think it matters that you have 9b or c (Played exactly the same when i had 9b)

my thinking was a little deeper ... like ... what if his/her DirectX is corrupted? ... that's why i thought DirectX 9.0c would be worth a try. if all else failed, you'd have to agree.

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
my thinking was a little deeper ... like ... what if his/her DirectX is corrupted? ... that's why i thought DirectX 9.0c would be worth a try. if all else failed, you'd have to agree.

Yep
But i still think that he has a bad image

OP
RanmaSaotome

RanmaSaotome

jareg said:
Yep
But i still think that he has a bad image

No, the image works properly on others pc and in other way..
I've dicovered that my video card drivers were from 03/03/2004!!!
I've downloaded the latest drivers but..
The only improvement was core 100 fps 0.03 from core 100 fps 0.02..
I think that this windows installation is a bit unstable..
I must try dolphin with the sata hd...with a new installation of win..
But..what are the best settings for make dolphin work?

p.s.Great thanks everybody for your suggestions!!