Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old School 1964
    F.Y.I. Schibos sound Plugin released with .9.9 works great, if everyone uses the same plugins, everyone gets the same effect. If everyone is on CABLE/DSL (with pretty low ping to each other), running same plugins, and same patches, same rom, same cheats, everything will work correctly.. Some Plugins are no-gos with Netplay.. So, tinker around with them, and find out what works best within a Networking environment in your home first.. Then try it on the net!

B.T.W. - Would like to send shots out to Schibo, Rice, Gent, Trotterwatch, and all the rest of the gang!!! Just to let you peepaz know... I AM BACK..... Be expecting more from me again..

EmuTalk Member

N64

LAN Solution:

For Configuring Server in LAN (no net avaliable):

Go into killara server config file and

Set Public to 0 if you want to run the server on a private LAN
    Public=1 by default. which doesnt allow a game to be setup as its always looking for killara master server.

Ports can also be changed in the file for office networks where some ports might be blocked

EmuTalk Member
    Can u play Conkers Bad Fur Day online ?

EmuTalk Member
    Wow, super smash brothers sounds great! But i can't play against others because it says the rom is not the same, i did everything like u said, what to do?

EDIT: i use project64k now , it works! But only i got desync when i use cheats to get ness online because save games don't work online
    Last edited by Mickk; February 17th, 2006 at 17:53.

is there a way to run a server without paying monthly for *shells* or whatever that said in Kailerra FAQ?

You should be able to grab the server program and run it after editing the .conf file to your liking...

Id hate to be a noob and waste ur time, but how do i configure my server, how do i run it etc, i need that last info too own my friend in conker online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12