And I don't know what 2 do???

Trotterwatch

What problem are you having? We need specifics in order to help

We need details such as:

System specs
Error messages (if any)
What plugins are you using?
What roms are you trying to use? Are they supported etc

The Glide plugin in development is coming along great, it only runs Mario at the moment, but apparently the developer has stated a couple of other games are also now working.

OP
Z

zeek_me

my specs are PII 200MHZ 144.0MB RAM Voodoo2

The error says "failed to initilize graphics"

It doesn't let me change the plugins it tells me "The procedure entry point MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll"???

super mario 64 is sopported but when I open it a grapihc error pops up sayin "Direct3D failed to initilize your HAL divice make sure u have aproporly configured 3D graphic card compatible with Direct3D 6.0" then it closes the rom:angry:

I cant put the glide plugin neider change the plugins.

Trotterwatch

I think perhaps you should try using Corn instead of PJ64. Those specs are not really fast enough to run this emulator I am afraid :( Corn should run fine though, and it runs Mario good.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
zeek_me said:

It doesn't let me change the plugins it tells me "The procedure entry point MsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.dll"

You have Wind95 right? Min spec. is clearly stated as Win98 first edition, sorry, but like the guy says that PC is too slow for Project64 anyway.

2fast4u

i'd say uhle would be a good choice too. it was working fine with mario and (well, almost) waverace, back in time when i had a cyrix 6x86mx 200 (which was about as fast as a pc166 :D) and a voodoo graphics...man, ye good olde times.

Status
Not open for further replies.