What's new

super smash bros. melee problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

adirz

super smash bros. melee doesn't work well in my computer? what can I do?
here my computer:
AMD 64BIT 3000+
EPOX 8KDA3+
512 MB DDR RAM
RADEON 9800 PRO 256BIT 128MB
thanks.

Knuckles

Wow, it took him over 2 weeks to saw that the ban was left... I said it was a temp ban...

damnit, it was so great... I should do another one.... :)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
adirz said:
super smash bros. melee doesn't work well in my computer? what can I do?
here my computer:
AMD 64BIT 3000+
EPOX 8KDA3+
512 MB DDR RAM
RADEON 9800 PRO 256BIT 128MB
thanks.

You can't do anything. It's Dolphin. :\

zaba_3

Knuckles said:
Wow, it took him over 2 weeks to saw that the ban was left... I said it was a temp ban...

damnit, it was so great... I should do another one.... :)
i knew it was 1 week ban but i was in holiday and i dont have laptop so dont be clever

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Don't be offended, Knux was just kidding (or maybe not?). Anyway good to see you're back, things were getting boring since you left :p

leole

Banned
bud adirz if jou can,t give the rom then coud jou atleast give us a link to the site where jou downloaded them?because i think there are many kids who want that game bud dont have enough mony[like me].

yes, of course, right away sir.

and the homework you need done for you will be finished soon. shall i begin cutting your grass while i'm at it? just rest your pretty little head and soak up the sun. i'm on the case, don't worry ... everything's going to be just fine.

and don't you even worry about money, i'm trying my hardest to get a 2nd job to help you out. it's really hard though because of all the blood i sold to put a down payment on a bunch of games for you while i'm searching for the roms.

while i'm searching for the roms, why don't you amuse yourself by beating me? ... come on, make a game out of it ... i will find you a stick. brb.

i'm back! ... yes, you have a computer to play gamecube games? ... good, sell it and buy a gamecube and games and never come back here to bother us again. both problems solved

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
leole said:
bud adirz if jou can,t give the rom then coud jou atleast give us a link to the site where jou downloaded them?because i think there are many kids who want that game bud dont have enough mony[like me].

moron :getlost:
What are you a 10 year old kid

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
I would advise the poster of this topic to play Smash Bros. on his Gamecube until a release of Dolphin is able to play it. Aside from that, I'd say this topic has outlived it's usefulness.

Status
Not open for further replies.