What's new

when i wipe agame useing phoenix23 and goto run it

M

mainframe19

it just will show ablank screen :(
but it will run run on my cube!

this happens with zelda ww and spawn.and ffcc.

so whydon't they run in dolphin????

jareg

Just A Guy
First of all WTF :plain:

Ok i dont understand you very well but Dolphin is a teaser and lots of games wont run

IceWarm

They run on the GameCube well, because they are GameCube games. DUH! :) They don't run on Dolphin because like Trotterwatch said it is a teaser release. Plus the emulator is still being worked on. You really can't expect an emulator to run everything thrown at it when the emulator itself is still very new. Also it would be a good idea to check the various compatibility list threads for the many emulators to see if the games you want to run have any issues. That will save you from asking why a particular game won’t run.

JinXD

Dolphin can't run games that you have used Phoenix 2.3 to remove the garbage from. Just use Dolphins own shrinker.....

jareg said:
First of all WTF :plain:
search on google for Phoenix 2.3, if you're interested.

EgotisticalE

Phoenix v2.3 uses a faulty cropping routine. it works at times, and doesn't work at others. This is a confirmed bug in the code, and has been fixed in a private build. No I am not the author, I just know him.

EgotisticalElf

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
if i had a dollor for every time some one made a post about this topic i'd be a rich man. :icecream:

well.........................ok a dollor richer.

JinXD

EgotisticalE said:
Phoenix v2.3 uses a faulty cropping routine. it works at times, and doesn't work at others. This is a confirmed bug in the code, and has been fixed in a private build. No I am not the author, I just know him.

EgotisticalElf
So when the next build comes out, you will be able to run 'cropped' games in Dolphin? :whistling