What's new

Paper Mario Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
These are codes for Paper Mario that I've found. They work for me. And gent asked me to post 'em here, so u can test 'em. Wanna give it a try? There's two ways of adding these cheats:

1) The easiest and the best is. Open the Project64.cht in wordpad. Search for "Paper Mario" once. Then scroll down to the end and add those codes above.

2) Use Project64's cheat-add function.

Here's a new list of cheats. I dunno if u've gotten 'em yet, but I think gent has added them to the cheats. Just replace the start of paper mario with this below. They have been tested by me and gent and witten. So they should work fine. If u want them ;)
Happy cheating! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
This Post above was moved from Project 64 Board

I hope every one will understand, what i have done here, & why.
Doom has come into #pj64cheats with some codes sometime ago, & we said we will test them, as we do not want any bad (or any more Codes as the case may be) in the cheat file.

now the Edits he has already done, we have tested & are now already on the site In cheat fixes.

Just now, Doom wanted to add some more to it, & was told to send them to Us to test, & not to post them like he said he was going to.

He agreed & then posted them anyway.
This to me is back handed & against what we are trying to achieve for you the users.

& shame on you Doom, for talking to me & posting away at the same time ???

If they test fine, then they will be added, but ive got to say.
The way you have behaved, you are spoiling the chances of me trusting anyother person, who would also like to contribute.
Again, shame on you ???

Oh & Doom, you never even told anyone what the Region was for.

Last edited:
OP
Doomulation

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
No, I didn't. Just a misunderstanding.
U could always delete the thread or lock it or edit the post to nothing if the cheats shouldn't be posted.
U CAN do that, right?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
All Test's Passed, & avalible on the Fixed Cheat Page.

After Some thorough Testing & We mean thorough !
We are delighted to inform you, that the new cheat for codes Paper Mario,
from Doomulation have past all required tests.
They have now been included in the fixed cheats & update page on the Web Site (See Link Below)
Also a very Big Thank You to Witten, for His Great Have Item Option Cheat Codes.
These i feel from Doom & Wittens,Will enhanced the Games enjoyment (Nah, Just help you win More) :)
Once again, Well done to the both of you.
& Doom, Please follow the correct procedures next time, Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.