What's new

Tetris Advance (J) Bug

-Shadow-

Banned
Tetris advance hangs when i lose a game ( it's quite unlikely to "win" tetris so i think it's a very critical bug ! ) The bug occurs on every GBA emu i've tried . I'm a big tetris fan , so every help would be greatly apreciated !

I've pushed the rom to goodGBA , but the rom seems to be good ( but it hasn't got any [] - tag on it , thats strange... ) Btw , goodgba needs to be updated , it doesn't even detect Harvest Moon with ver. 2.02 .

BTW : It ends up with this screen ( the screen also flickers a bit , but that's to hard to keep in a shot ;) ) !

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
I've not meant Tetris Worlds , that version runs very smooth . I've meant tetris advance , there's only a (J) version around of it .

foogy

im just saying that neither one of them work properly on my flashcard.... is there an (E) version for either one of them...?

i thought tetris worlds was tetris advance in japan...

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
foogy said:
im just saying that neither one of them work properly on my flashcard.... is there an (E) version for either one of them...?

i thought tetris worlds was tetris advance in japan...

Nono , tetris advance is a completely different tetris game , maybe you see what i mean when you see these 3 screens ;) ( It only crashes after loosing , rest works ! )

BTW , Tetris advance lags hard when i force drop a brick . And there's only a (J) one of this rom ;)

12.09.2004_12:45:08_tetrisadvance01.png
12.09.2004_12:45:44_tetrisadvance.png
12.09.2004_12:46:14_tetrisadvance03.png