What's new

Error

asiboy

I am extremely new. I have the 1964 emulator and whenever i try to play army men Sarges heroes or 1080 snowboarding, it says "error to start video." whats the prob! i have never gotten a game to play. This is my system specs

Microsoft windows Professional XP
Intel Pentium III processor 730MHz
318MB RAM
297MB used, 475MB available
DirectX 9.0
Creative Sound Blaster PCI

I also am not sure how to put in plug-ins. if anyone can help and give me directions i will be grateful. Thanks!

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
There are problems with your video card,download and install the latest drivers for your card

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
asiboy said:
I am extremely new. I have the 1964 emulator and whenever i try to play army men Sarges heroes or 1080 snowboarding, it says "error to start video." whats the prob! i have never gotten a game to play. This is my system specs

Microsoft windows Professional XP
Intel Pentium III processor 730MHz
318MB RAM
297MB used, 475MB available
DirectX 9.0
Creative Sound Blaster PCI

I also am not sure how to put in plug-ins. if anyone can help and give me directions i will be grateful. Thanks!

Look for the latest video drivers for the Intel i810 on-board video.
BTW, I see that you have the same monitor like I have, a Phillips 107S, which is a 17" monitor. The Phillips 107S monitor can do 85 Hz up to 1024x768.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
asiboy said:
How do I download new drivers?

That depends on what device you are trying to update and who made it, judging by your dxdiag.txt and your problem you want to update graphics drivers, your card is an Intel Graphics chip (on board rubbish no doubt).

go to Intel.com and search for "Intel(r) 82810E", you should find what you're looking for.

ASk

Dark Lord Of Sith
Rice's 5.2.0 video plugin does not like 32 bit depth buffer, resulting in the aforementioned error. So if you have selected 32bit depth buffer, bump it back to 16bit. For all practical reasons, there's absolutely no difference.