What's new

Resident Evil Code Veronika

Godfather

i got Resident Evil Code Veronika and now when i play i lose the sound like after 10min of playing, and as you all know Resident Evil is almost all about the scary sounds, but without the sound it won't be scared anymore.
is there anyway i can fix it, or will it be fixed in next version of Chanka, if it wil be fixed i will wait until next version, if there is allready a solution plz replay.
i even tryd lowering the sound acceleration but it didn't help :homestar:
thanks in advance and btw the emulator is real cool, graphics and all but sound :(

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
i think its more scary if u dont have the sound at all, as it adds to the suspense, and makes it more fun than it already is! :p

OzTm

:plain: Yeah... and when you get to a cutscene with dialogue? How scary is that? Like... when you don't understand what's going on in the game anymore... The music and sounds are really cool and they should be heard (in my oppinion), so I can't wait for the next version :bouncy:

OP
Godfather

Godfather

i mean all of the sound is gone, you can't even hear your gun shoting, zombies , rain , footsteps its realy bad :icecream:
i just hope the new version will come very soon because i am still waiting :bye3:

dgnr885

Ok, i have RECV on my comp, i have the same problem...after a certain amount of time (10 mins is a lil to short, i last about 30-45 mins) the games sound and graphics goto hell. not only do u lose sound, but sometimes if u minimize chankast, u will bring it back up and the brick walls in the game will turn like a bright orangeish red color lol...

but the way to get around this is jus to simply, save alot and when u lose sound/graphics, save and restart chankast...works like a charm :)

OP
Godfather

Godfather

btw it happen to me also that the walls become like red after a amount of time, what i do here is i press the main screen where you can equip weapons then i quit the screen and the walls are fixed again, it would nice if you could save the game inside chankast, because if you lose your sound and graphics you have to return to the save point and save. it would be much beter if they implant save option inside chanka.
i hope the Programmers of chankast read what we say so they can fix it.

OzTm

It will probably be done in time, but have patience. Stop requesting stuff. It's extremely annoying and it's AGAINST THIS FORUM'S RULES! (FAQ). Be happy with what you get, and trust the authors for they know what is needed, and they know what they can and should implement or develop first for Chankast. Wait for next version(s). Period.

OP
Godfather

Godfather

you sound like a child to me that need some atention, so plz stop acting a smart guy, anyway i didn't request anything, i was just telling what bugs i found so that the programmers if they read this they can fix it.

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
hey oztm he was only stating what he discovered in code veronica and asked for a solution to the sound problem, the same way as I was for episode 1 racer a couple of days back, so cut him sum slack, at least he's not requestin for an iso of the game.

M79

OzTm said:
It will probably be done in time, but have patience. Stop requesting stuff. It's extremely annoying and it's AGAINST THIS FORUM'S RULES! (FAQ). Be happy with what you get, and trust the authors for they know what is needed, and they know what they can and should implement or develop first for Chankast. Wait for next version(s). Period.
It really shouldn't be annoying that they get requests if there are obvious problems. How can you be happy with what you get when a new emulator is released and it has so many problems? Hell, my actual PC can't even run Chankast because it doesn't have SSE enabled so I've had to use someone else's PC just to use a half assed emulator. I'd be happy with what I get when I get something worth being happy about. Like a working emulator. I'll also trust the author's when, again, it works properly.

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
M79 said:
It really shouldn't be annoying that they get requests if there are obvious problems. How can you be happy with what you get when a new emulator is released and it has so many problems? Hell, my actual PC can't even run Chankast because it doesn't have SSE enabled so I've had to use someone else's PC just to use a half assed emulator. I'd be happy with what I get when I get something worth being happy about. Like a working emulator. I'll also trust the author's when, again, it works properly.

no sound error on my pc but i got a game error when in the end you pull out the tiger eyes nothing happen red jule and blue jule you will be pulling out an infinte supply of them

OP
Godfather

Godfather

abba maybe you can tell us your settings of chanka so we try 2, also what motherboard do you have and soundcard?

abba

ZERO_TOP_HELPER
yes man i have computer store but i use mainly intel D845gbv2 with 2.4 processor plus 256 ram and geforce 2 400 mx but i get the crappy sound error when i use 512mb of ram or 1gb or some good 3d card