What's new

problems with hm64 graphics

Drake

im using nemu v0.8 and im playing harvest moon 64 but the graphics are messed up like they are off angle its like everything is overlapped like mixing 2 jigsaw puzzles sorta. some squares will be white with a red grid or somtimes black with a rad grid like on the tv in the house its like the skins were improperly stretched on the model so some spots it is like it should and some times its not. it doesent detract from the gameplay much but it gets annoying and also for some reason the game has problems placing the "L"s in words. i hope you can provide some help. i hope im not the only one with this problem and sorry but i wasnt in the mood to sift through 34 pages of threads to find something relating to this. also my system runs Warcraft 3 & WarIII:The Frozen Throne the coolest rts and the coolest expansion in the world :canadian: and i like the gameplay its fun to blow things up and kill dragons WHEEEE!!!! :term: oh and some of the 3d chicks are nice too :devil: . anyway war3 runs at a kick ass pace at high quality graphix.
hope you can come up with a solution soon. The Drake Lord..... Francis (DONT LAUGH!!!) :term:

OP
D

Drake

hate to ask such a dumb question but ive had busy days lately so if you could tell me where to get them that would be nice sorry to seem like an idiot :blush: i think im gonna go put on my dunce cap now :paperbag:

OP
D

Drake

thanks for the help it was Rice's that did the trick. now the graphics are a hell of a lot better. thanks again federelli.

Sincerely Francis T Drake.