What's new

Nero files

EMUUSER

use vitural cd rom
install the new versoin of daemon tools(old ver. cant read nrg)
or
install alcohol 120%

OP
N

nylc

ok, so i got the new dameon tools (3.46) and i mounted it on the drive, when i press run and start on the chankast, it doesnt work

Last edited:
OP
N

nylc

i went to their main site and got 3.46... is it a bad version that i got?

iluvatar99

Test the west

Hi there,

3.46 is the latest version, but maybe Chankast has a problem with your image. Which game are you trying? Is it in the comp.-list? Perhaps an Echelon release?

CY

OP
N

nylc

Marvel vs Capcom 2 -CUSTOM- [nrg] Rock Remix by Da1m0n

that game

i read that one list, and i saw it under the "working" section with a few bugs, but it should be fine right?

edit: in the help manual, it says something about a "init" option, which i speculate to mean initialize, i dont have that option in my option menu. I dont know what it means, i downloaded the thing twice...

edit#2: the screenshot that they show doesnt even have a init option there, am i missing something?

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
nylc said:
Marvel vs Capcom 2 -CUSTOM- [nrg] Rock Remix by Da1m0n

that game

i read that one list, and i saw it under the "working" section with a few bugs, but it should be fine right?

edit: in the help manual, it says something about a "init" option, which i speculate to mean initialize, i dont have that option in my option menu. I dont know what it means, i downloaded the thing twice...

edit#2: the screenshot that they show doesnt even have a init option there, am i missing something?
Okay... the first thing I would say: try it on your own dreamcast...
But you haven't one, I am right?
Then, you should burn it into one CD and try it in your CD player, because of this name it could/should be a MUSIC CD!!!!!
Then, the last one is: search the forum for the init thing, because that's answered 1000 times before! It's just renamed in the newest version (and the chankast utlities!), that's all!