What's new

i need help.. yes i am a noob

rmK

ok so recently, i found out about roms. i downloaded nemu64 and super smash bros. the colors messed up on super smash bros, but i dont really care.
i really wanna play online. so i hit the netplay but i dont see anything for super smash brothers. then i found the address of the dedicated server for n64. wen i entered it in netplay it said connecting, but it wouldnt connect. im using nemu version 0.8. i just wanna be able to play online. thanks.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
rmK said:
ok so recently, i found out about roms. i downloaded nemu64 and super smash bros. the colors messed up on super smash bros, but i dont really care.
i really wanna play online. so i hit the netplay but i dont see anything for super smash brothers. then i found the address of the dedicated server for n64. wen i entered it in netplay it said connecting, but it wouldnt connect. im using nemu version 0.8. i just wanna be able to play online. thanks.
Why you don't use projekt64k or 1964, these are great network emus at all!

O

overkill

Hmm, I don't know why am I posting this here, but now that I have broadband I'd like to play online. I haven't seen a game yet, so if anyone would like to play me, then let me know somehow.