What's new

Getting a Laptop, is this a good deal?

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
Well, the thing is, my entire family is selling our business and leasing our property for more than $475,000 and I'm only getting a little chunk of that. My parents are getting about $30,000 and $6,000 for something else, and everyone else in my huge family is getting about $30,000 too. I can spend $2,000 if I have to, but my parents want me to "invest" my money and save it for some reason. I just hate letting me parents down, lol. Anyways, I made a comprimise and I'm buying the pc that my friend is getting, except I'm gonna pay just a tad more for the extra features and junk. I'm also gonna get a cooler "skin" for the pc. Thanks for everything guys, but also, the price includes shipping and he's throwing in a year warrenty and a bunch of things like cords, a battery, a case, and some much needed software. I know that most of my threads turn into useless queries, but I REALLY do appreciate your help and patience. Thanks again!

sheik124

Emutalk Member
man, im telling you, buying like that is NEVER reliable, just a warning, buying from known retailers and known brands will save you much trouble and hassle
EDIT: whoa, if that 1988 is for your birthdate, then i'd save it for a car stupid! the hell with the farkin laptop, get a nice new civic or something