What's new

A question of existance....

Gregoriev

Is there an emulator for dreamcast that will work in an xbox??

I have Emulators for...just about everything. hell, even the PS1 and N64. all i reallly need is one for the dreamcast to complete the set of GOOD 3D console emulators. The SNES NES and other crappy console emulators for xbox are good too, but i need another dimension damnit!

does it exist? i need only know that, and i shall search and find it.
there are ways...muahahaha

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Gregoriev said:
ass or not an ass...just anser the fucking question!
I and most of us will never answer these question, because you are just one of these guys, who want all consoles on the XBOX! I know the answer, but never will post it to ya! Go and buy it yourself, it's very cheap!

OP
Gregoriev

Gregoriev

i already HAVE one, i just don't have space. unlike other bastards who download legal back ups, mine are acutally legal in that i own the console and the games that i am backing up.

i just don't have nearly enough space, RCA cables, or RCA switches to put them all in a position to be usable. that is why i want them on a central console that just works, besides, you don't have to blow out the dust from the cartrages.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Gregoriev said:
i already HAVE one, i just don't have space. unlike other bastards who download legal back ups, mine are acutally legal in that i own the console and the games that i am backing up.

i just don't have nearly enough space, RCA cables, or RCA switches to put them all in a position to be usable. that is why i want them on a central console that just works, besides, you don't have to blow out the dust from the cartrages.
I still think you are lying, but I can say some things to this topic: there will be an emu which will emulatr the dc on the XBox, and that will be chankast, but we have to wait a long time for the V1.0 because after that these great emu goes open source and they will develop it on the XboX, too!
So please be patient and wait don't bug the authors or anyone else for a new version!

knowitman

If Chankast requires a 1.6 Ghx CPU and uses almost no resources from your gfx card how will it run on XBox?

unforgivn

badly. XboX 700 mhz Celeron CPU and the dreamcast has a 200 mhz sh-4 cpu it WILL probably never even run on XboX. Give up hope. because there are also sound CPU's to emulate and GFX so I don't think it is possible.

Stezo2k

S-2K
knowitman said:
If Chankast requires a 1.6 Ghx CPU and uses almost no resources from your gfx card how will it run on XBox?

just to note.... the CPU can be upgraded

DC emulation is possible on the xbox, but i highly doubt it'll be at a fully playable rate, and that is only if chankast goes open-source

it's quite unlikely at present...

Alchy

About as likely as Saturn playable on DC. In other words, no, DC will not be playable (playable fps) on a stock Xbox, ever.

soccerboi00

lol, actually there is a project for emulating the saturn on the dreamcast and it can run the bios but no games, so its kind of pointless. if you dont believe me check it out. Its called YabuseDC http://dcemu.co.uk/yabausedc.shtml. A dreamcast emulator on the XBOX is possible, but like YabuseDC, it would only run the bios. (and be slow as hell). so basically what your saying about its like a saturn emu on the dreamcast is true.