Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A question of existance....

Is there an emulator for dreamcast that will work in an xbox??

I have Emulators for...just about everything. hell, even the PS1 and N64. all i reallly need is one for the dreamcast to complete the set of GOOD 3D console emulators. The SNES NES and other crappy console emulators for xbox are good too, but i need another dimension damnit!

does it exist? i need only know that, and i shall search and find it.
    there are ways...muahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    To flame or not to flame? That is the question...

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ass or not an ass...just anser the ****ing question!

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregoriev
    I and most of us will never answer these question, because you are just one of these guys, who want all consoles on the XBOX! I know the answer, but never will post it to ya! Go and buy it yourself, it's very cheap!
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i already HAVE one, i just don't have space. unlike other *******s who download legal back ups, mine are acutally legal in that i own the console and the games that i am backing up.

i just don't have nearly enough space, RCA cables, or RCA switches to put them all in a position to be usable. that is why i want them on a central console that just works, besides, you don't have to blow out the dust from the cartrages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In reply to #1: No
    Staff member of Emulation64.com

Master of the Emulation Flame MasterPhW's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i already HAVE one, i just don't have space. unlike other *******s who download legal back ups, mine are acutally legal in that i own the console and the games that i am backing up.

i just don't have nearly enough space, RCA cables, or RCA switches to put them all in a position to be usable. that is why i want them on a central console that just works, besides, you don't have to blow out the dust from the cartrages.
    I still think you are lying, but I can say some things to this topic: there will be an emu which will emulatr the dc on the XBox, and that will be chankast, but we have to wait a long time for the V1.0 because after that these great emu goes open source and they will develop it on the XboX, too!
    So please be patient and wait don't bug the authors or anyone else for a new version!
    The Future of Emulation: Emulate a High End Computer on a Low End System
    Main: Intel Core i7 (Lynnfiled) 860 (@3.802Ghz) | 8 GB DDR3-1333 | ATI XFX HD 5750 PCI-E | ATI High Definition Audio Device | 256 GB SSD + 3 TB Internal SATA2 + 4 TB external | Windows 7 Professional X64 SP1 MSDNAA
    Netbook: Asus EeePC 1015PEM | Intel Atom Dual Core N550 (1,5GHz) | 2GB DDR3-1066 | Intel GMA 3150 | 250GB HDD | Win 7 Starter
    Old One: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2x2.5Ghz; S939) | MSI KbT Neo2-F V2.0 | 2x1GB Corsair Value VS1GBKIT400 | Radeon HD 3850 512 MB/AGP8x | Creative SB Audigy LS | 2TB (4x500GB SATA2 HDDs Raid0) | Windows 7 Business X64 SP1 MSDNAA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Watch your language and learn to use a search engine. (http://www.google.com/ is my favorite). If you can't find one, then odds are (about 99:1) that there isn't one. Idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If Chankast requires a 1.6 Ghx CPU and uses almost no resources from your gfx card how will it run on XBox?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    badly. XboX 700 mhz Celeron CPU and the dreamcast has a 200 mhz sh-4 cpu it WILL probably never even run on XboX. Give up hope. because there are also sound CPU's to emulate and GFX so I don't think it is possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast