What's new

A suggestion, to Martin and Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Re: re: smiff helping server

aprentice said:
I really dont think your helping the server by transfering 1 gig of bandwidth in just refreshs, and uploaded 100posts*3000wordsperpost/1024bytes in a kilobit = 292MB of post data. I think we should charge you a 10 dollar membership fee for posting on emutalk,

Your new Admin(j/k),
Aprentice:D

I was helping the server by deleting other people's posts. Also makes more space for mine.

(j/k)

blizz said:

oh and the date format is american which is annoying as it makes no sense when you first look at it,

Yeah god-damn it do people not see it makes no sense to go month-day-year?!! whats wrong with day-month-year its more logical, it reads left to right... need i say anymore?:blush:

blizz

sytaylor said:

Yeah god-damn it do people not see it makes no sense to go month-day-year?!! whats wrong with day-month-year its more logical, it reads left to right... need i say anymore?:blush:

yeah, although from a PC point of view for date sorting wouldn't year/month/date make more sense? although there are methods now of sorting dates in whatever format, wouldn't have just been easier to set that as a standard?