What's new

stupid viruses

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
if your dumb enough to accept one of them viruses or not have a virus scanner running, you deserve a virus ;p

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
That's one hell of a unique virus. Backdoor? Cursed things, Backdoor.Netdevil killed my PC once, I'm not gonna let it happen again. ^.^

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
uh.........i've never had problems with viruses because I update my gaurds on a daily basis and use over 8 top-notch protectors on my pc. i recently had to format my computer and was unprepared so i ended up losing all of my files. i installed everything that i remember using, but now i'm getting nothing but errors. i'm not stupid, ok? you guys automatically assume that it's entirely my fault, but due to some difficulties on my machine when i JUST recovered from formatting it a time before, I had to do it AGAIN, which hurts like a bitch, lol.

smcd

LOL that is crazy. 8 virus scanners?! While I use one myself (http://www.free-av.com/ is fast, free, efficient, and small), nothing can replace smart computing habits! ;) By the way, I hope you don't run those simultaneously, since "active" protections will almost always conflict with one another, and can cause system instability, etc.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
hehe, reminds me of when i tried running norton and mcafee95 simultaneously back in 98, i think i was 7 or 8. whoo that caused problems, i got rid of them both :D