What's new

Code Hacking....

IllIteration

Newb-A-Licious
I'm interested in learning how to hack codes for N64 games, I've been interested for a while but I didn't know how it worked. Just recently though I got into emulators, and I was surprised to discover that code hacking was a lot simpler ( and cheaper) to do with emulators. So basically I just want to know what stuff I'm going to need, and what skills I need to learn. I already have PJ64 1.5 with SP1 installed, and a few roms. I have a little bit of programming experience (C/C++, Python), so computer logic isn't that difficult for me, my math skills are crap so I'm iffy on Hex.

Oh and I plan to write tutorials for other people that want to learn about hacking codes, specifically using PJ64 and ZSNES on the Windows platform, so any advice is appreciated!

Anyways, thanks to the whole emu community especially the creators of PJ64 and ZSNES, and thanks in advance to anybody that replies to this.

Chris_W

Look in the main Emu64 cheats forum and look for the post Emu64 Cheats Private Dev.

also when on the board make sure you read all the information and follow the Tutorial....

as for:
IllIteration said:
Oh and I plan to write tutorials for other people that want to learn about hacking codes, specifically using PJ64 and ZSNES on the Windows platform, so any advice is appreciated!

visit Emutastic and you will see any emulator like Mame, Gens, Snes9x and Zsnes already have a Visual Guide for the emulators and the cheat use/search functions

Last edited: