What's new

RGB cable or AV-cable for Dreamcast

enslavedg

I heard ppl saying that rgb cable has better picture quality then the normal av-cable (red,yellow,white).Is that true so its worth to buy an rgb-cable?Will all the games run fine with it i mean for example,will i ahve some black white screen on some japanese or us game???And one last question about vga-box for DC.Are they really compatible with all video cards (nvidia,ati)?Do the games work with this hardware or many wont work?THANKS in advance for your answers.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
enslavedg said:
I heard ppl saying that rgb cable has better picture quality then the normal av-cable (red,yellow,white).Is that true so its worth to buy an rgb-cable?Will all the games run fine with it i mean for example,will i ahve some black white screen on some japanese or us game???And one last question about vga-box for DC.Are they really compatible with all video cards (nvidia,ati)?Do the games work with this hardware or many wont work?THANKS in advance for your answers.
A RGB is a good deal with the new Next Gen consoles, have on on my GC and it's really better than the original screen. Try it and buy it.
But haven't one on my DC, so I don't know, but if you have more consoles than a DC I would buy it.

OP
E

enslavedg

MasterPhW_DX said:
A RGB is a good deal with the new Next Gen consoles, have on on my GC and it's really better than the original screen. Try it and buy it.
But haven't one on my DC, so I don't know, but if you have more consoles than a DC I would buy it.

Thanks masterphw..btw i still didint got the satourne to work have to catch you online to get some help.