What's new

Chankast Utilities v.25 BETA Version Released!

N7U8Team

Sorry for the long delay, it has been very hard to fix a lot of recent bugs.
Currently I am running a Windows XP Chinese Version which is generating different
offsets than the original Windows XP English Version. Therefore, I am still working
on getting Windows XP English Version. There are some noticeable bugs in this release with some English XP( but not all, some of my friends do not have the bug, actully, I don't see the bug myself)

- Configure Region does not work correctly and will generate an error message after
you change the region and close out of Chankast and run the bios.

If there are other bugs, please tell us. I am trying to gather a list of all of them so we
can fix them for the official release. If the official Chankast v0.3 is released then we will
port all our work to it.

New functions:
1 When you are in a game, you should press - to decrease CPU to 1 (orignal is 50).
2 Multi Language support, you should add your own language.
3 You should design your skin.bmp to change the screen.
4 You should reocord your game to an AVI file.

download it Here

You have to extract it to the orignal 0.25's folder.

Last edited:

BarMan

Proud Chankast Donater
Windows XP Chinese Version O_O

Yay for the release I love your program :D
Also your link is backwards hehe :happy:
--------------------------------------------

Last edited:

BarMan

Proud Chankast Donater
I've been wondering...

could you explain and tell me how speedpig works... cause I've never seen a performance increase from it.

also, I suggest taking that huge picture out of the program cause it takes up to much desktop space

OP
N

N7U8Team

1 This picture dones not spend many memory because the orignal version spend the same.

2 Yes, it doesn't support sound yet.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Great to see some improgress, thougt you close this great project, because nobody has an answer to my last mails. Hope to see some more versions, write you newxt time if I find some more bugs!
Chankast utilities is alive!!! YEAH!

adriadb

I have a problem with shenmueII cheats,one of them is for enable cheating,but when I go to enable other cheats,the other gets unselected :plain: . Is there a solution?
Thanks ;)

Windmaster

EmuTalk Ninja
W00t, finally. But shouldn't you have posted this in the Chankast Utilities thread?

adriab, what would you expect? It's only still beta.

Edit: This program is incredible, i set the cpu to 40, and priority to lowest, it goes at nearly full speed, and my computer cpu is only 1.8ghz.

Last edited:

fiol

watch this:
fd.jpg

i have try speedpig but i still can't get improve the velocity in game (in VF3Tb and in DoA2)...why?
My pc:
Athloxp2000+
512ddr
fx5200 128ddr (not ultra)
please answer me ;)

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
cos speedpig does nothing ;) i think it relys more on the placebo of you thinking its speeding it up than anything. remember theres lots of contraversy over this, about it raising your FSB speed rather than anything else....

if you do want chankast to go faster then buy a decent pc ;)

fiol

refraction said:
if you do want chankast to go faster then buy a decent pc ;)
Perfect i don't buy a new pc for only few game (only doa2 and vf3 run slow)..thank you anyway :whistling

MasterPhW

fiol said:
Perfect i don't buy a new pc for only few game
Why not? I'd done that, and everytime it worked for me... :)
Some years ago for half life and in some weeks I should buy another one for doom3... but wrong topic, sorry guys! :p

MasterPhW

Does anybody get the language support working?
I doesn't see a option to change it!
Make a german LNG package but doesn't know how to check it.

[Sorry for double posting!]

Windmaster

EmuTalk Ninja
Just a small graphical glitch with SnapIt, in full screen mode, when you press alt+s, it takes a screenshot, but when you look at the pic, you can see the SnapIt button visible on the screenshot.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Windmaster said:
Just a small graphical glitch with SnapIt, in full screen mode, when you press ctrl+s, it takes a screenshot, but when you look at the pic, you can see the SnapIt button visible on the screenshot.
Jub, tested it for me and there's the same fault, but the configure region option works for me with my Windoof XP German Edition.