What's new

SHRINKING/GCMWIPE IMAGE=Hazardous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsey

Using any kind of tool to clean up the garbage between files or shrinking them makes the Image unsteamable....the s3-acl program detect an error in the image after doing so. If you want to play your image on the emulator and have no intention of streaming the image to your cube then ignor this message! Please prove me wrong (if you can)

ickle_moi

Monkey Ball Addict..
using gcmwipe and gcm utility on images will break them with dolphin (so they wont work)
but they will still play on an actul cube fine

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
ickle_moi said:
using gcmwipe and gcm utility on images will break them with dolphin (so they wont work)
but they will still play on an actul cube fine

Ramsey just said the opposite. Most of my games are shrinked and play fine in Dolphin or in any other emu

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
ickle_moi said:
its the opposite for me if its 1.35gb it will work in dolphin if its shrunk it wont

all your games? i shrink all mine (except the ones that are > 1gb) and none become unbootable. do you shrink with the Dolphin shrinker?

Gorxon

Administrator
We don't discuss streaming games to the cube here. If the games don't work after shrinking on Dolphin, try to search the forum as there have been many threads about it already. If the games don't work streaming to the cube after shrinking, tough luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.