What's new

Glide64 SP3 is out

-Shadow-

Banned
I've just recognized that the displaced FB images bug has been fixed , just look ;) Ok , the FB picture in Conker's is a little bit too high , but it still look amazing :D

Glide 64.... it's the uber plugin :D

Note : the small bar on the bottom is the status bar ;)

/edit : The missing eyelids of conker are annoying , i hope it gets fixed is a further wrapper release !

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Cool <downloads update>.

Hey, just noticed a bit on the homepage that needs updating. Yeah, I know I should post it in the Glide64 forum, but for some reason my p/w doesn't work half the time so I can't log in... Anyway, Gonetz (is he the website maintainer?) reads these forums too so...

For non-voodoo users: there is only one Glide3x wrapper out at the moment, which is named eVoodoo 3. Click here to visit the eVoodoo site. Please note that using this wrapper will create problems that the plugin would not otherwise have. Please do not tell me about graphical problems you have while using this glide wrapper.
A little dated considering the service packs contain Hacktarux's wrapper. :)

Emu_Lover

Cool. Does this version fix the problem with the wrapper where in Zelda the platforms didn't appear when you used the Lens of Truth?

OP
O

olivieryuyu

H3ad5h0tter said:
I've just recognized that the displaced FB images bug has been fixed , just look ;) Ok , the FB picture in Conker's is a little bit too high , but it still look amazing :D

Glide 64.... it's the uber plugin :D

Note : the small bar on the bottom is the status bar ;)

/edit : The missing eyelids of conker are annoying , i hope it gets fixed is a further wrapper release !

use hardware frame buffer .....

Emu_Lover

Damn. I hope Hactarux fixes that bug for the next version of the wrapper. Then Zelda 1 and 2 will be just about perfect.

Clements

H3ad5h0tter said:
Huh ? Did you mean me ?

1. Why should i use it ?
2. It crashes on any FB effects anyway , with HWFB on .

HWFB works for me, and no border appears:

jdsony

Hexidecimal said:
* Hexidecimal can't wait for voodoo2 to get here to test this plugin!

Yeah I ordered a Voodoo 2 about 6 months or so ago for the Glide wrapper but I haven't tried it with the last few releases yet. I think you need a higher end voodoo card to benefit from all the features though.

BountyJedi

for me using W-buffer fixes that eyelid prob but also makes the particlle stuff to be seen thru walls (atleast in earlier releases havent tested this yet... )