What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

Allnatural

Considering that I've never owned an Xbox of any sort, I haven't played the first.
Shame. I'm part of a small minority that found some aspects inferior to the first (namely, the characters and overall story). Gameplay was mostly great though. Played it twice already as a soldier and vanguard, and plan at least one more playthrough as an engineer.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Theres a PC version of Mass Effect, you don't need an xbox :D
Yea, but I doubt my computer is good enough for it. Besides, I haven't been a serious PC gamer in years.
Weirdness from Japan, older PC games (Chronicles of Riddick and such) and emulation are what the PC is for.

Allnatural

Finished DA:2. Loved it, and will definitely be playing it again at some point.

Started Fatal Frame 3, but after a little more than eight hours I realized I just wasn't enjoying it enough to continue. I liked the first two, but I just don't want to deal with the "wander over there to trigger some event which will open that door way the fuck over there" structure anymore. At least, not enough to put up with it for the 15+ hours the game supposedly lasts.

After that I started Odin Sphere. Great game so far, though it's kicking my ass quite a bit (and on the "easy" setting no less).

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
After that I started Odin Sphere. Great game so far, though it's kicking my ass quite a bit (and on the "easy" setting no less).
Yeah, Odin Sphere can get pretty difficult, mainly because you have to do item management in real time. The occasional mid-bosses don't help either.

P.S. Preordered Bulletstorm Limited(?) Edition

Allnatural

Not sure I want to continue Odin Sphere. I was just starting to get into a groove (despite the game's quirks) when I started the second "story." Logically it makes sense that you'd have to start from the beginning in regards to items, cash, and experience, but I sure as hell don't like repeating the grind.

smcd

...Logically it makes sense that you'd have to start from the beginning in regards to items, cash, and experience, but I sure as hell don't like repeating the grind.

Reminds me of Half Life when the army dudes get you, and strip you of all your collected goodies up until that point :p

Caprius

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. N64 classic adventure game. Love the environments, personality and quirky sense of humor. Only downside is the game ends all too soon.

ganicuss

ganicuss
sorry for bumping old thread. But as i am a new member and ever posted in this thread thought of posting what i am currently playing. Right now i am playing dark souls 2.

jwilliams

Currently I'm playing darkest dungeon and witcher 3. One is a hardcore dungeon RPG, and another.. is just a masterpiece. And sorry for bumping an old thread.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Starting to get pretty far into Death Stranding now on PS5. I didn't play it when it came out on PS4 so I decided to pick up the Director's Cut on PS5 and I'm sure glad I did. It is such a random experience but oddly nice and relaxing (for the most part). I'm really enjoying it.