What's new

What are you playing at the moment?

Rice

Emulator Developer
Burnout 3, Fable on XBOX.

and Zelda Link to the past of SNES with snes9x on XBOX.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Rainbow Six Black Arrow (new maps), Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix, and Ford Racing 3 at the moment.

-Shadow-

Banned
I'm playing that what i've played 3 days in row now, Zelda , the Minish cap in Japanese ! Thanks again to LyMathews for his help with that game !

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Right now, I've had quite a few games on my "to play through list" for years, and some that were so good that are fairly new. I decided enough was enough. I know I'll be going through Half-Life 2 when it comes out on the 16th, and I've waited too long for some great games to finish. So far, within the past couple weeks, I finished Far Cry (great, great game), and am most of the way through Warcraft III. Doom III came with my videocard a couple months ago, along with Rainbow 6 - 3 and Tomb Raider: AoD (don't really give a flying crap about that one). Doom III's pretty much on the bottom of my list right now.

(no perticular order)
Warcraft III (99% done, on final mission)
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
Neverwinter Nights (90% done) - Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark expansions to follow.
Halo (95% done)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (35% done according to save point)
Rainbow 6 - 3: Raivenshiled (haven't started)
Knights of the Old Republic (a couple hours in)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (a couple hours in, but played a lot more on the PS2)
Age of Mythology and it's expansion: Titans (haven't started)
Far Cry (finished last week)
Doom III (a few hours in)
Might and Magic 7, 8 and 9 (haven't played any very much, but I like 'em)
Morrowind (less than a hour in)

All these games a pretty damn cool, but definately some a higher priority than others. And I'm pretty sure I left out a couple, but oh well, this is most of it. And now that I've been playing CS: Source for the past month, progress on most have slowed quite a bit. Too anctious to play HL2 I guess.
- Modem

Stezo2k

S-2K
Halo 2 and burnout 3

both superb games :)

as for halo 2, yes it's a backup, but i own the original when it comes through the post ;)

g00beRz

Peej
Silent Hill - PSX

I love this game so much. Survival horror games are awesome because of the atmosphere and, of course, the gore and blood. I think I really like this game because of the whole thought of a town being completely empty except for you and the baddies. It's just.. so cool to me.

I am also playing games I have beaten several *hundred* times. Like Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, Goldeneye:term: and FF7.

I was playing FF9 for awhile, and I am also engaged in 8 but lately I have had finals to study for and not much time for any RPGs. :)

And, the FFs are just cool, because duh, they are cool. :) role playing!! w00t. :alien2:

Flash

Technomage
PS2 - FF X, Kingdom Hearts, Jak 3, Burnout 3
GBA - Golden Sun, Klonoa 2, Metal Slug
PC - HL2.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Metroid Prime, Half-Life 2, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War, Viewtiful Joe 2. I play GS: TLA the most out of all of them.. so addicting. :) Can't live without me GBA. <3

sheik124

Emutalk Member
PC - Half Life 2, CS: Source, UT 2k4
XBOX - BloodRayne 2, Halo 2, PGR2
DS - Super Mario 64 DS (there really is nothing else to play)
GBA - getting Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories sometime next week, can't wait

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Donkey Kong Coutry (SNES) Super Smash TV, Sid Meiers Pirates! NFSU2, HL2, CS:S, UT:2k4, Kingdom Hearts, CoM.