foogy

several games actually....

Lords of the Realm 2 - PC
Age of Empires 2 - PC
Sabre Wolf - GBA
Donkey Kong Country 2 - GBA
Doom II - GBA
Crash 2 - GBA

when i get tired of one i move on to the other, but ive decided ill beat em all before school starts back....

Moose Jr.

Raging Moose
Doom 3

Yeah, right. Actually, I'm working on Freedom Fighters and Syberia at the moment. I play the first one in the morning to wake me up, and the second at night to put me to sleep.

Clements

Been playing Tales of Destiny for a few weeks, still haven't completed it yet (about to go to the floating city thing).

Stezo2k

S-2K
The Chronicles of Riddick, haven't played that in a while though, being trying to fix my pc thermal problems

jdsony

Doom 3. Played it for hours yesterday. It's really nothing new but it's quite immersive and has excellent atmosphere. I'm sure now they held it back because they were waiting for the next gen video cards because it needs serious power. I'm using a 9800 Pro and Atlhon XP 2000+ and it runs decent in 1024x768 with Medium Texture Detail until you get a few guys atacking you. I'll be upgrading my RAM and processor in a while so that should help a little.

Lot's of people say it looks plasticy but once you actually play it, it doesn't and it looks a lot better. Makes a lot of other modern games look bad. It will be interesting to see what other games make it onto this engine. Alien VS Predator or something like that would be quite cool yet not a whole lot different. Quake 4 will probably be quite similar just more gothic. I'm thinking Half-life 2 will be a better game but I'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Playing Doom3 too - running it at 1024x768 medium detail (all other options except AA on) runs suprisingly well! Doesn't annoy me with it's slowness anyways, so I'll keep it at that.

I changed a few things in Radlinker too, mip map detail, texture detail, z compression and a few other things like that. Looks good to me, and runs better than I had any right to expect :)

jdsony

Trotterwatch said:
Playing Doom3 too - running it at 1024x768 medium detail (all other options except AA on) runs suprisingly well! Doesn't annoy me with it's slowness anyways, so I'll keep it at that.

I changed a few things in Radlinker too, mip map detail, texture detail, z compression and a few other things like that. Looks good to me, and runs better than I had any right to expect :)

Yeah I agree the slowdown isn't annoying. I was playing it on the TV last night with Surround Sound and turned down to 800x600 res because it doesn't make much difference on the tv. Looked good on the TV too the darkness of the game made it look not as washed out as most games do on the TV.

EndoLuft

Unreal Tournament - Friend said I should check out the original, pretty good. I like certain thing about it opposed to the sequels. The only populated online servers I find seem to be self proclaimed camping/sniper servers with mods that wipe the floor with me.

Contra III:Alien Wars - Play this from time to time on my SNES, still just as good as it was years ago. Love my 2D and sprite animations.

xamenus

I'm now playing Conker's Bad Fur Day. Another great game by Rare, very funny, and a good plot. :) I'm currently at the "Mugged" chapter in the game where you race over the lava. ;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Burnout 3 (totally awesome!), Rainbow Six 6: Black Arrow (only playing it on Live), and Madden 2005.

2fast4u

i picked up animal crossing yesterday (since ninty finally pulled a euro release) but havent gotten around to play it yet. starting that today...

-Shadow-

Banned
I'm trying those GBA remakes of the SNES super Mario games .

I'm also on Wario Land 4 , it's more a lika drug trip than a game
crazyeyes.gif