What's new

Show me your desktop!!

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Well where is your desktop flow? Anyway, here is mine. I really should get round to getting some good wallpaper. I had mad ones before I got XP, but after the format I just couldn't be bothered.

2fast4u

i fear i sound like a complete idiot, but i'm kinda starting to get pissed that uploading the pictures always somehow fucks up...it seems to work with all other ppl ...
as for me i always get broken pics.
is there a special way to click the "submit reply" button or what?

:angry: :angry:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Dude, don`t you know? You gotta hold your finger over the mouse button at the exact angle of 125 degrees, or else it doesn`t work... I thought that everyone knows it, it`s like the first rule of message boards... Shame on you :plain2:

2fast4u

Oleg Zaks said:
Dude, don`t you know? You gotta hold your finger over the mouse button at the exact angle of 125 degrees, or else it doesn`t work... I thought that everyone knows it, it`s like the first rule of message boards... Shame on you :plain2:

my sarcasm detector just burned out.

2fast4u

*lol* i know u were kidding but it's really annoying. i was never able to upload any pictures w/o getting that error.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
oooo.. i like this thread.. i just made me a new BG today.. i make new ones like every 2 days or so.. hehe..

anywho.. here's mine for the weekend :D.. i know i know.. i should change that theme.. i guess i've gotten used to it.. untill i make my own one :p..