What's new

Show me your desktop!!

RatTrap

GODLIKE
:).. i'm not special.. ppl say crap like that to me and i dunno what to say back.. i'm not great at all.. least not in my eyes.. far from it.. and i don't feel my creations are that good eather.. sometimes i feel.. ok.. this is good enugh for this purpose.. but things are never good enugh for me.. i have VERY high standards on my own work.. and i dun think i've ever made something that made me say.. that is perfect.. i do see other ppls designs sometimes.. and i see them.. and go.. man wow.. this IS perfect.. i wanna run and ask.. how the hell did you do that?.. you know?.. so yeah.. believe me i do keep my eyes very open.. and i'm not at all closeminded bout designs.. when ppl ask me.. i usually give two answers.. my personal opinion.. and my opinion depending on what they wanted to achieve with it..

the style and the layout of a site are two very diferent things.. i'm 100% sure i could make a site look so much like Apollo you'd freak.. i don't see the use of it.. but it could be donne and of course you would have to add more buttons and crap everywhere.. but believe me the design could still be used.. actually even the layout.. but it would take some extra brain power to figure out a cool way of navigation..

no i didn't mean creativity.. you could be the worlds bestest most creative door designer.. and you still might have no balls what so ever.. you could do incredible doors in wood.. so incredible the world would love you for them.. but if you stuck to wooden doors for the rest of your life.. i would say your chicken aka no balls :p.. imagine what you could've created in metal.. or if you designed a window instead?.. get what i mean now?.. hope so :p.. i'm not saying it's a BAD thing.. it dosent have to be.. some ppl made their art the same way for all their years.. never changed.. it's not bad.. but it IS sad.. coz maybe they could've donne so much more :).. and bout the foundation.. of course ppl have their own foundation.. many ppl do.. but some ppl.. like me.. don't.. i have one.. but i don't use it.. i create new things from scratch everytime.. and that's what i'm telling you bout.. brake out of the foundation.. brake out of the mold.. you know?..

all of this "balls lackness" thing started from my part i guess coz you said -simplicity is the best thing in life.. and i didn't agree.. coz you can have simplicity.. but you get no where with your designskillz if it's all you do.. and since you wrote that.. it seemd to me like you where being very close minded.. anways.. i'm going to bed now.. and i'm not gonna check this topic again.. coz well.. nuff said i guess.. chao.. and sorry if you went and got offended by me teasing.. but i do that alot :p.. it's one of my few skillz :D..

Eddy

I Run This
this is old, ima go watch the history channel, their talking about the ENIAC, and flow, finally, i saw ETA on kazaa and was wondering what it meant :D

Pheo

thanks, :cool:
i enjoy the whole central arrangement of the icons

do not have small enough icons to put in the center but looks as though a 3d desktop would have plenty of space

Slougi

Here's mine :)
I have many icons on my desktop btw, just hidden em. I can access them through the desktop toolbar. Looks so much neater ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Ok erm :plain: So, i like Emulation ;)
Oh yea, & posting smaller pics :D I'm on a 56k you know ???

Last edited:

RatTrap

GODLIKE
Pheo.. grooooovie man :cool:.. slougi.. i'm into anime too kind of.. but eh.. could you not have chosen someone cooler?.. instead of that guy from DBZ :p hehe.. like.. Vash the Stampedo.. haha ;)..

Gentleman.. you play D2?.. so do I.. maybe we could slice'n'dice some evil demons sometime :D.. you probably play on the US realm though.. i of course play in EU..

Eddy

I Run This
thanks for the link slou, the eye looks real cool :) i would dye it with colorization in the saturation control of photoshop and make it totally blue :p

Slougi

RatTrap said:
Pheo.. grooooovie man :cool:.. slougi.. i'm into anime too kind of.. but eh.. could you not have chosen someone cooler?.. instead of that guy from DBZ :p hehe.. like.. Vash the Stampedo.. haha ;)..

Gentleman.. you play D2?.. so do I.. maybe we could slice'n'dice some evil demons sometime :D.. you probably play on the US realm though.. i of course play in EU..
Well actually I was looking for a good Alita BG, but couldn't find one :p
This is the best that I found

Last edited:

Pheo

that is one excellent eye though
it would make a nice screen saver or active desktop, just looks around the screen at the mouse or something