and
kde3shot2.jpg

and
kde3shot3.jpg

and finally :)
kde3shot4.jpg

Josep

eyerun4phun
this one is OK;) hehe, i still need to get my style xp working, for some gay reason its NOT:( so i have the regular ghetto start bar and crap;) btw, i had to obviously jack around with the pic to make it fit on the website;)

RatTrap

GODLIKE
heh.. Mohammed Yousif.. what is that.. jihad KDE?.. hehe.. you should honestly consider Gnime&Enlightenment like Malcolm said..

Malcom & RatTrap :
you both should read the GNU's General Public License to understand what 'Free Software' means
It means the freedom not only to use the software , but the freedom to choose which software works best for you
and about that 'Jihad' joke
Jihad has nothing to do with arabic, there is no shame to have KDE in your native language or it will be shame for English native speakers to use English Windows!
I tried Gnome 2 with the GTK2 toolkit (from CVS), but I wasn't attracted much to it , while at the same time, I liked KDE 3 much more.
But honestly , I found it better not to use any Desktop Environment , just set your xinitrc script to run an xterm at X Startup (That was MUCH FASTER and SMOOTHER)
But when I want something that's nice , I switch to KDE 3

Last edited:

Slougi

RatTrap said:
heh.. Mohammed Yousif.. what is that.. jihad KDE?.. hehe.. you should honestly consider Gnime&Enlightenment like Malcolm said..
Erm... That was a bit inapropriate now, wasn't it? I would propably personally choose KDE in english, but only cause i can read it better than arabic. Would arabic be my real native language i would of course take that....