What's new

Show me your desktop!!

LD.

*poke*
I'm actually using XP :D I dual-boot with 98SE though, and for some reason I put a shortcut to Corn on my XP desktop when I linked to PJ64 and the rest. I just didnt delete it yet, cos it evens out the second row ;)

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
So many icons... I need to clean this lot up. BTW, the background was taken from PSX Tales of Phantasia. That game rules in ePSXe...

Eagle

aka Alshain
Malcolm said:
anyways, heres a message to the family...

(yes i know it windows XP, its how I run my server when I'm @ work/school and my family needs the computer)

Hell, if my family uses my computer, I shoot them. On occasion, I'll let my mom use my scanner, but she has to use my name, cause its the only one there is.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I'm planning on getting a Laptop soon, and selling this one to my mommy, or giving it to her as a christmas present

Eagle

aka Alshain
Time for a new desktop. The fact that their faces perfectly fit the gaps in the icons is mere coincidence.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Malcolm said:

Anyone else care to comment on that? :bunny:

Yes, theres nothing wrong with VB. I should know, I'm MS certified in it. Its not as versitile as C++ but for small windows programs, it gets the job done.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I'm surprised I didn't have it and MS C++ on my desktop.